Sam Deprecation Thread **Spoilers**

Guest Tasha

^ I used to feel the same way about another actress who used to be in the show. When I found out she didn't really think the show was very realistic, I got a bit cheesed off :P. I'm not naming names though :P.

The main thing that's really bugging me about Sam (UK pace) at the moment, is just the way she seems to think she owns Jack. I can understand why she got a bit uptight at Martha knowing about his job being on the line before she did, but as I said in one of my previous posts, they used to be married so there is always going to be some kind of connection there, IMO. I can't actually recall Sam ever saying 'I love you', to Jack. I may be wrong, but I honestly can't think of a time when she has said it :unsure:.

i think she did when she proposed to him (copycat).

I can't stand Sam. she was ok last year, but ever since she has come back it's like she's a completely different character. She's controlling and her holier than thou attitude is really getting on my nerves, they way she thinks she's always right and talks down to everyone. She talks to people like they're little kids!

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam will be playing the depressed coma-victims fiance now, and its going to be so annoying. I hope people dont fall for her 'poor-me' act, but it looks like Martha does just that :rolleyes:

And if Jess doesnt like being on the show, then she should leave. It'll make the whole world happy, including Paul and Jodi, who want JM back together :P. Sorry mods just had to say that :)

Sam will be playing the depressed coma-victims fiance now, and its going to be so annoying. I hope people dont fall for her 'poor-me' act, but it looks like Martha does just that

And if Jess doesnt like being on the show, then she should leave. It'll make the whole world happy, including Paul and Jodi, who want JM back together

Sorry mods just had to say that

Exactly! :angry: Grr even just the 5/10 sec clip of her and rory standing by Jacks bed in the preview annoyed the hell out of me. I don't know how i'm going to manage watching her play 'victim' and getting sympathy for over a week :angry: But knowing that Marthas the one who gets Jack to wake up helps :wub::P

That might be because the incredible bad timing. Jack and Martha were close to getting back together and she turns up and takes away the chance of a J&M reunion. At least for now. :wink:

Yes, but now even people who don't give a toss about Jack and Martha are hating Sam.

That might be because the incredible bad timing. Jack and Martha were close to getting back together and she turns up and takes away the chance of a J&M reunion. At least for now. :wink:

Yes, but now even people who don't give a toss about Jack and Martha are hating Sam.

Now that might be because her character has changed... to the worse. She is being very annoying and complains all the time. She has turned in to a complete controlfreak and doesn't seem to be able to mind her own business. Very annoying! <_<

Archived