Sam Deprecation Thread **Spoilers**

Guest Tasha

Maybe one day Jack will get the balls and do it himself. Or as least give her a good hard booting out the door.

Jack would never hit a girl. Maybe he can bring Macca back to town to do his dirty work :P Well lets just keep our fingers crossed that Jess C does finsih filming end of the month (only 5days left) and then we wont be seeing here after January :)

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG. i didn't think it was possible i could hate her anymore than i already do now. but, alas, it is. what a cow!

george should come back and try to shoot jack, you know, finish the job properly, but miss and kill sam. that would solve everyone's problem.

no wonder jack hasn't woken up yet, if i had to hear the nagging voice all day everyday i would want to stay in that coma for as long as i could.

After reading this i want to know what she said but then again i dont... hmm i dont know if i should watch it or ot.... :unsure:

Oh my i watched it, shes not very nice after all. I wasnt a fan but i didnt hate her before but now... i hope someone tells jack about her i really do.

Yeah I agree she ruined their chances <_< (for the min anyway!!)....can wait until she leaves, if she ever does!!!

If... You mean when!

If I have anything to do with it she will! ( :lol: )

She will leave eventually (I hope <_< ) and when she does Jacky and Martha can get back together :D Yay!!!

Siana__x

Grr :angry: apparently shes filming until January <_< Hazel from HAAC said so :(

So if this is true, can anyone work out when Sam will be on Australian screens till? I'm guessing April, but i don't really have a clue.

Well if she leaves mid January then we should see her until end of March - works out about 10 weeks usually.

Archived