The Stars And Beyond

Guest Jackieleanne

Thanks everyone and sorry about the long wait. Here is the next chapter.

Chapter 2

Jack’s P.O.V

“Hey babe” I say down the phone as Martha picks up I can hear Jaden’s cries in the background,

“What Jack I don’t have time to talk right now I have to take care of our son!” she shouts putting the phone down, I wasn’t expecting that just wanted to know if she and Jaden wanted to meet up with me for lunch but sounds like she has a lot on, maybe I should go home and see if she needs me to do anything for her on my lunch break pick her up some lunch,

“I’m off for lunch ill be back in about an hour” I say picking up my jacket and car keys and heading out the station.

Martha’s P.O.V

“What Jack I don’t have time to talk right now I have to take care of our son” I yell down the phone losing my temper with him as Jaden continues to cry, his wailing getting louder as I yell, “shh baby mummy’s sorry its ok” I say rocking him gently as I hang up the phone, “oh baby your getting your first tooth is that what’s hurting you, lets get you some medicine to stop the pain yeah” I say talking to him as I look at the small tooth forming at the front of his mouth.

Lucas P.O.V

“Hey baby I’m sorry about our fight earlier, ill speak to you later at home so we can sort things out ok. I love you” I say into the answer phone of Matilda’s mobile before hanging up my mobile, I can’t help but worry myself about her, she’s in court today fighting a huge course case that she’s been working on for months and well at six months pregnant I really don’t think she should be getting into this kind of stress at the moment,

“Everything ok” dad says as he makes his way over to me,

“just leaving a message for Matilda, we had another argument I really wish that she would leave work right now all this stress isn’t good for her and the baby” I say to him,

“I’m sure you will be able to sort things out son, you know Mattie though she’s stubborn just like her mother” he says resting his hand on my shoulder,

“come on we best get out their and get teaching these people how to play football” I say.

Matilda’s P.O.V

“So you’re saying that you have no one to testify for your whereabouts that day are you Mr Smith” I say walking towards where he stood in the stand,

“Yeah that’s right” he says quietly,

“What was that I didn’t quite hear yo…” I start stopping as I wince as I feel a sharp stabbing pain in my side,

“Mrs Holden is everything ok” the judge says as I clutch my side in agony,

“the baby” I cry tears falling from my eyes oh my god what have I done Lucas was right I shouldn’t of carried on working.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, two chapters in and already the fluff is disappearing :( You depress me so Jackie! However, having said that, it was wonderful dramatic, I can really feel the tension between Martha and Jack, and Mattie and Luke, well, I just really hope the baby will be okay, and Luke doesn't ever say 'I told you so.'

Is it mean of me to ask for an update so soon? Loved it Jackie, can't wait for more!

awwww...poor Bubby Jayden. His teething, worst part of being a little baby. And poor Martha. At least Jack is going home to help a bit :P Maddie is a lawyer??? And she's having her baby :o yay. Another Bubby Holden :wub: Great chapter

Please update soon :D

Archived