The Stars And Beyond

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 3

“My husband I need my husband” I cry clutching onto my stomach as I write in agony on the cold court room floor,

“someone get in contact with her husband, its ok Mrs Holden an ambulance is on the way” the policeman says as he dabs at my forehead with a cloth,

“I’m six months gone this shouldn’t be happening to me I can’t lose them” I scream crying out in pain as the tears rush from my eyes.

Lucas’s P.O.V

“Son what’s the rush” I hear dad say as I rush past him down the hallway, I couldn’t even bare to say how I feel right now I just had a phone call from the judge Matilda has collapsed in court all that I want is for her and the baby to be ok, she is six months pregnant this can’t be happening,

“It’s Matilda dad” I shout back continuing down the hallway and rushing out the door to the car,

“what about Matilda?” he asks as he jogs up behind me and sits beside me in the car,

“She’s collapsed in court quick come on dad” I say slamming the door shut,

“here let me drive your in no state, she’s going to be ok you know that right” he says softly although I can tell by the tone in his voice that he is worried sick himself she is practically a daughter to him after all.

Matilda’s P.O.V

“My husband I want Lucas” I cry as I clutch the hand of the paramedic as I’m lifted onto your stretcher,

“He’s meeting you at the hospital love I need you to calm down for me yeah” she says softly, “can I have the oxygen mask?” I hear her say,

“I can’t” I cry before she quietens me and places the oxygen mask over my mouth.

Lucas P.O.V

“Is she here yet” I yell as I reach Rachel at the desk of the hospital Beth and dad right behind me,

“Who Lucas” she asks me puzzled,

“Matilda she collapsed in court” I say trying to catch my breath,

“not yet I haven’t had the call in yet she should be hear shortly I’m sure everything is fine Lucas” she says,

“Mattie” I cry as I see paramedics rushing through the door as they fly open,

“Lucas it hurts” she screams she looks in agonizing pain I hate to see her like this.

Short & sweet and too dramatic for my tastes Jackie :P Although, at least they are together (a voice in my head keeps telling me to add "for now" there) but poor Mattie! I hope she and the babies are okay. And god I hope this only makes them stronger, and doesn't tear them apart, and I especially hope Luke is just a doting, loving husband, and after my angst, we get back to awesomely cute fluffy moments between the two *sighs*

Gald to hear you're less busy now! Hopefully that means more updates for us *looks at Jackie innocently* because you realise now I've been given a small taste, I want more, don't you? LoL

Ohhh Jackie! Great updates!! Like Jess...I'm reluctant to accept that the fluff is fading :( But the drama and intensity makes up for it! Poor Matilda, I hope she is okay and the babies!! And I hope that Jack going home will make Martha lighten up on him a bit. Please update soon :)

Archived