The Stars And Beyond

Guest Jackieleanne

Sorry its short but I wanted to get a chapter up. :) Sorry as well for the long wait ive been very busy.

Chapter 7

One month later,

Lucas P.O.V

She looks so peaceful and beautiful which is a relief the pregnancy had been hard on her, although nothing bad had happened since her collapse that day in court, she has had a rough time, she’s been on bed rest since then but her sleep has been so restless, tossing and turning most nights in her sleep with bad dreams about the babies or because the babies have been moving constantly, Matilda keeps saying that we have got two little ballet dancers but I keep telling her that at least one is going to be a football player or a surfer, although neither of us mind on the sex of the babies as long as they are healthy that’s all that matters to us,

“Luc” she mumbles staring up at me as I stroke her face softly,

“What babe you ok?” I ask her softly,

“yeah I’m fine the babies are kicking again that’s all” she says placing her hands over her large swollen stomach, my hands instinctively moving over her own wanting to feel our babies inside of her, it was the most wonderful thing to experience

“I love you Matilda god your beautiful” I say kissing her softly,

“I love you too Luc, but I look like a whale” she says,

“no you don’t your pregnant with our babies and that makes you even more beautiful than usual and im not lying your glowing pregnancy really suits you” I reply honestly before kissing her softly.

Jack’s P.O.V

“Sarah, Louise come on we have to get you two to school” I say as I walk into the kitchen with Jaden in my arms,

“Ready” they say running out with their school bags,

“come on then go get in the car” I say tossing them my keys so that they can run on ahead, as I follow out with Jaden,

“How come Mummy isn’t taking us today daddy” Sarah asks,

“She’s still asleep sweetie she isn’t feeling very well” I say as I place Jaden in his car seat and strap him in,

“Is she ok?” Louise asks,

“Yeah I think its just the flu, she will be better soon” I say smiling as I sit in the front seat and set off down the driveway.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

this is such a good fic, the way you write there feelings makes me relate to them and makes me feel like im there. you so have to continue on with this fic. its really good well done on the great story and the excellent POV's it really makes the character and who they are and with Mattie saying she looked like a beach whale. you really know what your talking about with pregnancies as alot of mothers would say that about themselves and having luvas say the glowing suits her is great, just great well done :lol::rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Ok its been quite some time since I updated last been really hectic so dont blame me if this chapter is rubbish need to get back into the flow of writing again. Yeah its short but hopefully a few updates will happen before christmas.

Chapter 8

Two Weeks Later

"Jack will you get me some more tissues" I say sniffling as I sit up in bed,

"Martha are you sure your ok you've been sick now for two weeks I think we should get you checked over" Jack tells me as he walks into the bedroom with another box of tissues,

"Jack im fine it’s just the flu" I reply taking the box from him,

"Please Martha I want you to go to the doctor you've been sick for two weeks now" he says as he sits down next to me on the end of the bed.

"Ok I will do" I answer finally "how are my babies I feel so bad that I haven’t been able to help you out more with Christmas just a few days away" I say as I lay back down on the bed.

"Our kids are doing fine don't worry about them they just want their mother to get better, get some sleep and ill go and ring Rachel see if she can come over" Jack says kissing my forehead before he leaves the room again.

Lucas P.O.V

"Lucas!" I hear my wife’s voice scream from our bedroom, oh god this doesn't sound good what if the babies on its way oh god, I panic as I run towards our bedroom and my wife’s voice,

"Mattie are you ok what's wrong?" I say as I run to her side,

"Lucas I think the babies are" she stutters before screaming out in pain and nearly falling to the floor thankfully I manage to catch her in my arms,

"Come on lets get you to the hospital, I'm sure its nothing to worry about just keep calm ok keep breathing" I say trying to keep positive, I sit her down on the bed and place the slippers on her feet,

"Lucas I love you" she says softly looking down at me,

"I love you to Mattie come on lets get you to the hospital its going to be fine" I say kissing her softly before taking her hand and helping her up off the bed.

Jack's P.O.V

"So you don't think there's anything to worry about" I say as I sit down on the bed next to my wife as Rachel tidies up her equipment into her bag,

"From what I can see it’s just the flu however I think we should get you in for some blood tests just to make sure" She tells us

"Ok just book me in for whenever is free and let us know" Martha tells her smiling faintly,

"I will do don't worry about things ok" She says softly.

• 1 year later...

Chapter 9

Jack’s P.O.V

“It will be ok babe I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about” I say to my wife softly as we walk out of the hospital room hand in hand, hoping to provide her with some sort of reassurance despite the worry that I held myself, I couldn’t let her know that she needed me and I have to be there for her.

“Luc what are you doing here?” I ask suddenly as I see him push Matilda inside the hospital in a wheelchair,

“Lucas it hurts” she screams as she squeezes his hand tightly

“agh I take it she’s in labour” I say as I look on my hand going to my wife,

“what does it look like Jack” Martha says laughing at me as she looks at me as we turn around and follow Matilda and Lucas.

Lucas P.O.V

“Lucas, Matilda is everything ok?” Rachel asks as we get to the nurses station,

“does it look like I’m ok” Matilda cries out squeezing my hand tightly as her eyes screw shut, I’d do anything to go through this pain for her right now,

“calm down Mattie it will be ok” I say as I squeeze her hand again reassuringly letting her know that I am with her every step of the way,

“ok lets get you into a room Matilda, has your water broke yet” Rachel asks kindly as she leads us down the corridor and into a room,

“No I don’t think so” I answered for Matilda as I helped her up and out of her chair and onto the bed.

Matilda’s P.O.V

“Right well you’re a few cm’s dilated it could be a while yet, you should go home until your waters break and then come back in” Rachel tells me as she looks up at us from her clipboard,

“Shouldn’t she stay here?” Lucas asks as he looks at Rachel confused,

“well it could be a while yet better for her to rest up at home until it happens then you can bring her back in” Rachel says as she looks at us,

“But I want the drugs already it hurts so much!” I scream as I clench my husbands hand tightly as another contraction hits,

“Sorry Matilda we can’t do anything until your water breaks” Rachel said as she looked at me sympathetically as I held onto Lucas tightly

“Come on then babe lets get you back home” Lucas said as he helped me down from the bed carefully.

Martha’s P.O.V

As we walk with Matilda and Lucas down the corridor back outside I find myself feeling dizzy as I barely hear the words of the three others talking around me. I feel hot and sticky and can barely make anything out,

“Martha you ok?” I hear my husband ask me concerned as he looks at me and touches my hand softly,

“Mac you look really pale” I barely heard Lucas speak before everything went black and I felt myself drop.

Matilda’s P.O.V

I gingerly walked down the corridor with Lucas help as we made our way back outside to go home with Martha and Jack, Martha was really quiet despite the pain I found myself worrying about what was wrong with her turning around I saw her looking really pale and she swayed softly.

“Martha” I say softly concerned as I stop in my tracks and look at her,

“Martha you ok?” Jack asks her concerned as she doesn’t answer,

“Mac you look really pale” Lucas says again and I watch in horror as I see her faint in Jack’s arms,

“Martha” I scream worriedly as I look at her “oww” I suddenly scream in pain as I double over in pain and feel the water trickle down my leg.

• 4 months later...

Archived