The Stars And Beyond

Guest Jackieleanne

Chapter 6

Matilda’s P.O.V

“What’s going on is everything ok?” mum asks panic evident in her voice as she comes rushing into the room Tony, Jack and Martha behind her with baby Jaden.

“Yeah although like Lucas has been trying to tell me it was stress related and I’m now to stay on bed rest and let Lucas do everything for me” I say

“Yeah and we have some big news to tell you” Lucas says taking my hand as he smiles,

“Are you sure your ok love?” Tony asks me concerned as Jack and Martha look on,

“We’re having twins” me and Lucas both say

“Oh my god wow” everyone says shocked yet ecstatic about the news we just told them.

Martha’s P.O.V

“Baby why are we at Grandad’s” I ask as we pull up in the car,

“because the kids are staying with him, your Auntie Morag and Sally tonight” Jack says looking at me,

“oh are you sure that’s a good thing Jaden’s teething” I say to him softly, as Sarah jumps out of the car and goes running up the drive towards the house,

“baby they all know what to do and I’m sure they will ring if they need us, we need this time alone” he tells me kissing me softly before climbing out of the car and getting Jaden’s car seat from the backseat before we head towards the house.

Lucas P.O.V

“Baby wait a minute, ill come round to help you in a second” I say as I turn the engine off and see her reach for the door,

“Oh my god Lucas I can walk” she says,

“I know but I just want to help you ok, you’ve had a bad accident today and I don’t want to take any chances” I say before getting out and walking round to the other side, and opening her car door to help her up,

“Yeah ok” she says as she lets me help her to the door, once inside I help her to our bedroom, helping her sit down before she lays back on the bed.

“Do you need anything baby?” I ask her,

“Just you, I just want you to lye with me Lucas” she whispers “Lucas do you blame me for what happened today” she asks me as I sit down her jaw’s quivering a sure sign that she’s about to cry,

“I don’t blame you baby, you was just your usual strong willed self wanting to be super woman just take things easy and next time your pregnant you know to take maternity leave after don’t you” I say to her smiling at her as I rest my hand on her stomach,

“I know I’m sorry baby” she says looking at me a few stray tears rolling down her face,

“Don’t be baby, I love you, you and the babies are ok and that’s all that matters” I say wiping the tears away.

Jack’s P.O.V

“Marth” I say stroking her arm softly as we lay in bed

“Yeah” she says softly looking up at me,

“I’m sorry for neglecting you” I say

“It’s ok now Jack just do one thing” she says

“anything” I say smiling at her

“make love to me” she replies looking up at me with gleaming eyes,

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, Mattie and Luke are love! God they are so cute, and they talked it out and everything was fine! Yay for fluff! And JM fixed things! Which is wonderful because a) it means theres even MORE fluff, and b) it means JM fans are happy :P Although I'm sure there will be more angst to come, it wouldn't be a Jackie story unless there was a healthy mix!

Thankyou everyone, and thankyou jess and yes your exactly right their will be a mix although I have no idea about future chapters for this story yet. I have so many on the go my head is just a clutter of ideas and heck I even get ideas for new fics while having 5 on the go and then I think hmm well I should probably finish atleast one of the other fics first. :P

Archived