The Stars And Beyond

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh i didnt know there was a sequel. Awesome :D Loving it so far. OMG Jaden (i like Jayden better) Holden is so cute, yay :wub: Stupid Jack <_< Pooor Martha. Luc should know that you should never start a fight with a pregnant woman because you'll never win :P Great start

Please update soon :D

Yay for the sequal. How many fics is that now Jackie? I'm having trouble keeping up with them!

Haha, Moody Mattie is great. I have a feeling hormones are playing more of a role (after all, being pregnant probably doesn't improve one's mood sometimes) but hopefully Luke will make her see sense.

Aww, Jack has left the house already and Martha is left to deal with the three kids... bet ya she's rethinking the third now! I smell trouble brewing for this 'happy' couple.

This one feels angsiter, and more dramatic... at least, I think it does? Maybe it's just me :unsure: Either way, I'm so excited, and patiently awaiting more.

Archived