Those She Left Behind!

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank to ~Natasha~ and Sian

Chapter 13

The following day

Abigail had woken up in her own bed for the first time in a while and was happier than she had ever been.

She got up and went into Amie’s room and saw Martha brushing Amie’s long brown wavy hair getting her ready for school as Jack was taking her when Abby turned around and said

“Mummy could I please go to nursery today please, I miss all my friends” she informed her mother

Martha was shocked and didt no what to say had Abigail Holden just asked her mother could she go to nursery they usually had to drag her there.

“Hello Rach it Mac” Martha spoke on the other end of the phone

“Hey Mac is everything ok” Rachael asked her concerned

“Yer everything great, I was just wondering if it was ok for Abigail to go to nursery today. She’s been asking” Martha told Rachael down the phone.

“I don’t see why not” Rachael said

“Thanks Rach bye” Martha sighed putting the phone down

“Abigail” she shouted

“Yes mummy” Abby said as she rushed into the living room

“Go and get some clothes on please” Martha said

Abby looked confused

“I am wearing clothes mum” she told her

“I mean proper clothes not PJs young lady” Martha laughed

“Why mummy” Abby said

“Because you’re going to nursery” Martha told her

“Really mummy”

“Yes really” Martha laughed

“Daddy, Daddy, Amie, Amie” Abigail called rushing into the kitchen

“Will you wait for me daddy and take me to nursery please” she asked her dad

“Of course princess” Jack said.

After Amie Abigail and Jack had left she began to make herself some breakfast but found that she could keep the toast down that she had just taken a bite out of and she rushed to the bathroom to be sick.

After Jack had dropped the girls off he headed home and when he entered he could find Martha anywhere

“Martha im home you should have seen Abby she was so happy” Jack shouted

That’s when he heard Martha being sick he rushed into see her hurled over the bowl vomiting

“Mac lets get you to a doctor” Jack told her

“No I think I no what up with me anyway” Martha informed him after she had been sick

“Would you like to share” Jack half laughed half smiled maybe a little afraid of the answer was something wrong with Martha and Abby he didt think he could handle that.

“Maybe, Maybe not” she joked “it depends on something” she informed him

This is for Sian

“And what would that be Mrs Holden” He then realised it was nothing bad well he hoped not anyways

“Would you kiss me even though I have just been sick” she laughed

“Of course I would” he leaned and kissed passionately “see” he smirked

Martha smiled and kissed him again until all of their clothes had been discarded all over the bathroom floor.

“Well that was eventful” Martha laughed “maybe I should be sick more often” she laughed her head laying on Jack chest.

“What was wrong then” he asked her

“Ok don’t freak out” she told him

“Ok I won’t” he said confused

“Im pregnant” she informed him

“You’re pregnant” Jack said happily

“Yep that’s what I said you really do need to get your hearing checked out Jack” she giggled

“Right that’s it Holden” he got up turned on the shower and picked her up and carried her in a made sure the water was warm and they both took their shower together before they went to pick the girls up.

Later on that day

“Right girls Daddy and I have some very important news to tell you both” Martha told Abby and Amie

“Ok” they both said together

“Well you are going to have a new baby brother or sister” Martha smiled and told them

“Oh my god really” Amie was getting excited

“Really daddy” Abby asked Jack

“Yes really girls” Jack said

Everyone had gathered at Martha and Jacks place to hear the good news although they didt have a clue what it was.

“We have asked you all here because me and Martha have an something to tell you all” Jack told them

“Yes there going to have another baby and im going to be a big sister like Amie” Abigail told them quickly

“Abby” Amie said

“Mummy and daddy wanted to tell everyone” she informed the 3 year old

“Its ok princess really” Tony said “isn’t it guys” he added

“Yer Abbys just excited” Martha said trying to remain calm but inside she was dying to laugh after Amie’s little outburst.

Later that night after the girls had gone to bed

This is for Sian too as she requested

Martha and Jack were watching Titanic on the T.V Martha’s legs were across jack as her head rested on the arm of the couch

“Jack” Martha asked Jack in a baby voice

“Yes what do you want” he smirked at her

“A glass of water please” she giggled

Jack stood up and bend down and climbed on top of here kissed her passionately again for the second time that day then he stood up but felt his arm being tugged back down and Martha standing up returning the kiss and saying

“Leave the water, turn the TV off and let’s have an early night” she giggled

“Twice in one day, I have no objections to that” Jack told her and rushed to turn the TV off.

A few hours later

Martha and jack were lying their cuddling in their bed when all of a sudden Martha began to cry

“Babe what’s up” Jack asked her concerned

“Abigail’s so excited about becoming a big sister” she told him

“Yeah ano she’s that happy she even went to bed smiling for a change” Jack joked

“What brought all this on” he asked her

“What if she doesn’t get to meet him or her Jack” she cried into his chest

“She will and that’s that so no more talk of that ok” she told her firmly

“Yes” she said quietly

“Good” Jack said and kissed her forehead.

Preview

What does Martha discover!!!!!!!!

Three updates in one night you lucky people

Chapter 14

“Right Amie if you don’t let mummy do your hair, ill let granddad take Abigail to see uncle Lucas and auntie Maddie” Jack informed Amie

“Fine then she can do it” Amie stomped out

“You are your mother in everyway young lady” Jack laughed

“Shut it daddy” she snapped at him

Martha looked at him and giggled

“That told you daddy” She giggled at him

“Ha-ha mummy very funny” he laughed sarcastically

“Right girls you ready to go” Tony and Beth asked

“Yep” they both replied

“Bye mummy bye daddy” Abby said giving Martha a hug then vice versa

“Bye daddy bye mummy” Amie said giving jack a hug then vice versa

Martha was cleaning up in Amie’s room and then she made the bed and then was about to do the same to Abbys room as she was cleaning she noticed hairs all over the floor but she didt think anything of it until she walked up to the pillow where there was a big clump of her baby’s long wavy brown hair

“Jack” Martha cried

Jack rushed in and Martha fell into his arms this is when he noticed the clumps of hair in Martha’s hand and on the pillow case.

“What do we do Jack” she asked him as the lay together on the couch

“I don’t know Martha what do you want to do” he asked her

“I don’t know” she sighed “I mean do we tell her or not” she said

“Lets call Rach and see what she thinks” jack suggested

“No im not ready” she told him honestly still holding onto him and onto Abbys hair

“Let’s put this in the bin hey” he told her

“Jack no are you crazy” she yelled at him

“What” he asked confused

“Im sorry” she cried

“Its just cant we keep it in a little box or something so that when she is gone we will have something to remind us of her” she completely broke down realisation dawning on here Abby may die

A few hours later the girls were home and her and Jack were bathing them

“Stop it Abby you getting all my clothes wet missy” Jack laughed

“Ok Abby time for me to wash your hair” Martha said

“No Amie 1st please mummy” Abby said

“No Abby 1st “Martha said

“Fine then” Abby said

As Martha was washing Abbys hair it was coming out in clumps in her hand

Martha swallowed hard

“Okay missy all done” she sighed walking out of the bathroom and breaking down on her bed

Jack got the girls out got them dressed and went into comfort Martha as she broke down into his arms for the third time that day.

Middle of the night

Jack watched Martha as she lay sleeping he got up quietly and tipped toed out the room and in to Abbys room. Jack just sat on the bed next to her and smiled at her the way her nose was twitching the way her mums had just seconds before their was a piece of hair covering Abigail’s face but as Jack moved it away it fell out in his hand. Jack rushed out the room and into the living room and broke down crying on the couch.

Martha awoke knowing Jack wasn’t there she got up and went to look for him. She found him in the living room crying and she too started to cry and she tried to comfort him and she couldt but she new one person who may be able to. She walked off into their room and picked up her mobile and looked at the time 2.33am

“Luc, its Martha” she said in between sobs

“Hey Mac what’s up” he asked

“Its jack” she told him

“What is he ok” Lucas asked concerned

“No not really can you and your dad come over now please” she asked sobbing

“Yeah sure give us 2 minutes” Lucas said before hanging up and rushing to his dad’s room

“Dad wake up now, Martha just rang” Luc told

“What Abby” Tony asked concerned

“No Jack” Lucas said

When Tony and Lucas had arrived Martha was sitting with Jack trying to comfort him but I wasn’t working Jack was in a terrible state all that was going through his mind was his baby going to die???????.

“Jack you have to stop this” Tony told his son

“Ano your upset but this aint helping Martha or Abby or the baby” Tony said

Martha was hysterical she hated seeing Jack like this Lucas was trying to comfort her but was not succeeding

When all of a sudden Jack stood up and walked over to Martha and held her close to him his dad was right this weren’t helping anyone most of all not a pregnant Martha he had to be strong for his family but who’s going to be strong for him??

Emma it’s your turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived