Those She Left Behind!

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG OMG OMG OMG! Can't believe I'm actually reading this chapter and the teaser! How the heck am I meant to carry on from that? All of it was fab Bec, hmm...I better get thinking about what I can write about now...maybe some suffering :P

NOO No suffering let them be happy for a while Emma

Ok well here's the next chapter with Bec's teaser. Please R&R

Chapter 11

Martha and Amie awoke and started to get ready to go and visit Abby and Jack

Meanwhile back at the hospital Tony entered to see his granddaught before he had to go to work at the gym.

Tony noitced that Jack had been crying but didt want to push it he knew Jack would come to him if he need to talk.

Martha and Amie entered and Amie gave her dad and granddad a hug and kiss then went and did the same to Abby but she told something that she didt say to the others

"Abby I love you soooo much and I dont mean to be a horrid big sister and never let you play with my dolls but here" Amie said as she took one of her fave dolls and gave it to Abby "Just dont leave us ok Abby or ill take the dolly away" she told her but Abby just looked at her and started to laugh and then Amie joined in too.

Jack asked Tony to stay with the girls while he and Martha went to talk.

"She asked me was she going to die last night Mac" Jack told Martha

"Amie asked me that too" she informed Jack

" I didn't no what to tell her Martha" Jack just broke down and seeing Jack breaking down was too much for her and then she broke down and they both held onto each other wondering what god had instore for there baby girl.

After Martha and Jack had calmed down a bit they headed back in to see their daughters. Tony had to go soon, as he had work. Jack and Martha had both decided that it would be best to tell the girls together about Abby.

"Mummy, I'm tired" Abby said

"Ok, well you can go to sleep soon, but we need to talk to you first" Martha answered

"What about?" Amie asked

"About Abby" Jack said

"We want to tell you that Abby sweetie, you will be coming home soon, we're going to make sure of it. Both of you mean the world to us." Martha started

"We couldn't carry on without you two, Abby you will be coming home soon" Jack finished

"When Daddy?"

"Soon baby girl, soon" Jack gave Abigail a hug.

They spent the rest of the day at the hospital, before Jack had to take Amie home again. It was his turn to stay with Amie tonight and Martha's to stay with Abby. They hardly seemed to have time to see each other anymore, and although someone would think that it would put a strain on their relationship, if anything it made it stronger. Knowing that they had to be there for their children and each other in their time of need made them pull together.

Jack couldn't wait until the day when they could all go down to the beach again and just spend all day there. He used to love doing that, going swimming with his girls. Watching Martha play with them on the beach. Maybe even one day he wanted to have more children, but that was a long way down the line, after Abby got better.

"Daddy when's Abby coming home?" Amie suddenly asked

"Soon sweetie, soon"

"How long until we get home?" she asked again

"Soon" Jack answered. Great she was tired and she was at that stage where all she did was ask questions. Jack hoped this journey would just go quicker.

At home Jack was just tucking in Amie. She had fallen asleep in the car and obviously couldn't wait for her bed. Her room was pink, with pink fairy lights around a mirror in the corner. It had all the obvious girly stuff in there. Jack and Martha liked to spoil both of their girls rotten. They weren't spoilt in the way that whatever they asked for they got, it was in the way that if they were good then they got a treat.

Jack then went into Abby's room. She wanted her room to be just like her sisters so she had also wanted it pink. She had all of her teddy's in one pile in the corner. Abby had always thought that teddy's had feelings so they all had to be lined up next to their 'friends'. She would then have her extra special teddy in her bed with her. She struggled to sleep without it.

All of these things just brought home to Jack just how much he would miss Abby if she passed away. He took for granted before that he could see her everyday and that he could talk to her whenever he wanted. Now her life was hanging in the balance. She had a 40% chance," 40% " Jack said aloud. He just couldn't cope without her. His life would never be the same again.

Well its Bec's turn next, she might be updating very soon!

Archived