Those She Left Behind!

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THat was funny. I know a few three year olds, and I mix them together, and I came up with a picture in my head for Abby. I could picture her saying

"Daddy, you're ignoring me" It was so cute!

Well done!

*Looks at Becky for the next chapter hopefully*

Sian maybe this chapter will make you feel a little bit sorry for Jack

This is for Sian who proof read it for me thank youuuuuuuu

Chapter 10

Martha arrived home and went to collect Amie from Tony’s and as soon as Martha walked in she told Martha that she loved her and misses her put a smile on Martha’s face. Amie was so glad that her mummy had came home if truth be told she was really missing Martha even though she put on a brave front inside all she wanted is for Abby to get better so that she would have her fun out going mummy and daddy back.

Martha thanked Tony as Amie thanked her granddad and they two of them left for home.

As Martha was putting Amie to bed Amie asked her the question everyone was wondering but wouldt ask…

“Mummy” Amie said

“Yes sweetie” Martha answered

“Mummy if I ask you something you wont get mad at me will you” Amie asked her

“Of course not baby, why would I get mad at my darling little girl” Martha replied

“Is Abigail going to die” she asked her

Martha was taken aback by this question her and Jack had not discussed what to tell Amie about Abigail’s condition and now her daughter was asking if her little sister is going to die.

“I don’t know baby girl, I don’t know” Martha sighed sadly

“I don’t want her to mummy” she relied

“I no you don’t babe, nobody does” Martha told her

“I will even let her play with my dollies” Amie told her starting to cry.

Martha just held her daughter and wondered what would happen and she just let the silent tears roll down her face.

Meanwhile at the hospital

“Daddy I win again and you lose AGAIN” Abby told Jack proudly

“Yeah that’s because you cheated” He told her

“Come on daddy how can I cheat at snap” she told him smartly

“Right missy its time you got some sleep” Jack told Abby

“Daddy” Abigail said in sweetest baby voice she could

“Yes angel” he answered her back

“Can I fall asleep on your knee tonight please with a cherry on top” she said

“Of course you can” Jack told her

Jack and Abigail where lying on the bed and Jack was reading her a story Abigail was giggling at Jack funny voices but then all of sudden her face changed and she asked her father something

“Daddy is I going to die?” she asked Jack

Jack just looked at her and didt know what to say to her

“Who told you, you were going to die princess” Jack asked her and pulled her on to his lap

“Nobody but” she started to sob in to Jack chest saying she didt want to die

A few hours had passed and both Martha and Amie were asleep when all of a sudden Amie woke up screaming “don’t die on us Abby don’t leave us please”

Martha awoke to her daughters screams and cries and went to comfort her but all she ended up doing was breaking down and it was left to Amie to comfort her.

“When I grow up daddy I want to be a nurse like all the nurses here who are helping me get better” Abby was telling Jack

Jack just looked at his beautiful daughter she was him and Martha and Amie rolled into one little extra special person his baby girl.

“And then I want to get married to a doctor, so we can play doctors and nurses and then I want to have a little baby so I can push her round the beach in a pram.

Jack just look at her his heartbreaking, he knew in his heart none of that would happen and so while she gave him a goodnight hug the silent tears rolled down his cheeks as they did at home to his wife and daughter.

R&R

Emma its your turn now :P

“I don’t want her to mummy” she relied

------

“I will even let her play with my dollies” Amie told her starting to cry.

-----

“Daddy is I going to die?” she asked Jack

These quotes sooo made me fill up. I felt so sorry for Amie. :( Great chapter, but I may have to stop reading if you keep making me cry... :ph34r:

And then I want to get married to a doctor, so we can play doctors and nurses

ok that made me laugh. But now im crying. Becky, why you gotta make me cry *cries* Poor Abby, Amie, Martha and Jacky. She cant die, she just cant *cries again* Great chapter though

More Please

Archived