Fanfiction Discussion & Inspiration

Guest aejdude

I didn't know who to say this to or where to put this thread, and you can move it where you like, but I just wanted to say thanks to those in charge for tidying up the fan fiction section and putting my stories in the Northern Districts Library. I am flattered to be put in a library. [i've just noticed so hopefully it wasn't done months ago :unsure: ]

Aw, we appreciate the thanks :D. All finished fics go into the Library, so I'm not sure if you should be flattered, but you should be proud of yourself for finishing something! (It's more than some of us can manage lol).

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know who to say this to or where to put this thread, and you can move it where you like, but I just wanted to say thanks to those in charge for tidying up the fan fiction section and putting my stories in the Northern Districts Library. I am flattered to be put in a library. [i've just noticed so hopefully it wasn't done months ago :unsure: ]

Like emmasi said, we appreciate the thanks :D And it was I who moved them. I went crazy and attacked all finished fics so they ran into the NDL :P

Aha, found it! I looked for my 'thanks' post but as usual been so busy I didn't find it til now. At least if I never get published, I can say my stories have been in one [virtual] library in my life. And I'm pleased to say I always finish my stories, I can't bear to leave them in limbo [adjusts halo, practices saintly expression :whistle:]

I always try to finish fics... but, they often end up 'in limbo' for several months... UD is heading that way, I haven't updated WT in months either and LAPALS and TRAT really want an update, while FN wants to kept being written and OHYJNS wants to be written. Oh, and YAM is really trying to get me to write it.

I have too many ideas.

I always try to finish fics... but, they often end up 'in limbo' for several months... UD is heading that way

No. No. NO... please don't say that. :( I'm enjoying reading that fic. I'm hoping you'll get that much needed inspiration soon.

Archived