Friends

Guest lilaccat

They have sunk to a new low: they cut out every sentence referring to condoms, leaving Ross's "It should say that on the box!" totally incomprehensible to anyone who hasn't seen it before. I can't wait to see how they screw up the videotape tomorrow night.

And I'm doubly pissed off because I was this close to praising them for making some relatively seamless cuts tonight and last night, which I probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't seen it before. Not that either of them were especially deserving of censoring

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed they cut the condom lines when Joey said "they should put it on the box" because it was so random, though I didn't notice Ross' lines cut so much...

I don't think they'll cut so much out of tonight's episode though... It's just alot of "ugggggh" "Ohhhh" "Oh, there it goes" :lol:

In case you haven't heard it yet... http://perezhilton.com/2008-07-02-awful-awful-awful

I'm not sure how relieable it is though, the original article no longer exists, so this might be a case of unrelieable sources in the first place.

Anyway, I'm not sure how I feel about this if it turns out to be true. A good Friends movie would be great, but there are numrous cases of tv shows being ruined when the producers take it too far and try to extend their 15 minutes of fame to 20 by carrying on instead of ending it while it's at its best.

Thanks for reminding me about how much I hate Perez Hilton <_<

Here's another source from the ninemsn website. click me

I hope it goes ahead, I think it would be good. If they get the creators and original writters on board, I think they would know how to craft the movie right.

:D :D :D

I agree with everything you've said, what's Friends without Marta Kauffman and the rest. And I'm gonna add something...

About *insert four-letter word here*ing time :D!

Archived