Friends

Guest lilaccat

Yes, please, lets talk about friends some more! :lol:

I love friends. I could watch it all day.

I often find friends quotes pop up in conversations I have. :lol:

Some of my favourite episodes are 'The one with the truth about London' - were Rachel teaches Ben the pranks. And Rachel tells Ben that she used to be his daddys girlfriend then Ben says 'But not anymore, cos you guys were on a break'

The one were Rachel and Chandler eat their neighbours cheesecake and Joey comes along and pull a spoon outta his jacket pocket ans starts eating too.

and I liked the episodes they done as 'what ifs' and we saw fat Monica! that was funny.

Oo and the one where Marcel changes Monica's TV into Spanish and at the end Joey comes in a speaks in Spanish!

Didnt really like Ross that much around season 5, he go a bit annoying.....

Of course I was a Ross and Rachel shipper but also loved Monica and Chandler. Wasnt happy when they got Joey and Rachel together though. And I hated Emily. Really liked Mike though, Im glad they brought him in for Pheobe. :)

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched 'The One With The Birth Mother' and 'The One With Pheobe's Wedding' yesterday. I could have cried when Pheobe got married. Also, I love the chat Chandler had with the birth mother.

It's repeated constantly on TV here and while I still love it, I feel like it's lost it's edge - Like you can have too much of a good thing.

Its repeated CONSTANTLY over here, on two Irish channels and on two English channels, it just doesn't get old!

I love how you can watch it over and over again and find something hilarious that you never picked up on before. :lol:

I have to say, Ross really does make it for me. :P I could quote him all day.

I think it's a case of "Once you've seen them all, the novelty wears off a bit". That's not to say they're still hilarious and I wont deny that when you get one of those special moments (EG. Monica & Chandler proposal or "I got off the plane") I do still get goosebumps with them. For that, it'll always be a special show. I don't mind the constant run on E4. Personally, I think it's a nice hours worth of TV to relax to at tea time. Plus, I'll gladly keep it on than risk it being taken off and replaced with something depressing/boring.

I loved Monica and fat monica was a hoot

I kinda wanted Monica and Joey together because She loves cooking and He loved eating

1. Monica Geller Bing. (loved her and its Courteney Cox people)

2. Joey Tribbiani & Phoebe Buffay, (Loved those two kids the same)

3. Rachel Green (She was ok but sometimes she pissed me off but i had a soft spot for her)

4. Chandler Bing. (He was only ever know for his jokes and most of them were lame lol)

5. Ross Geller. (Idk never really liked him)

And Oh, my God! I really loved Janice

Archived