Friends

Guest lilaccat

I knew this two-parter was in trouble from the first threesome cut. Threesome is not a dirty word - it means three people. You could talk about going out with two of your friends and say "we were a happy threesome" - it doesn't HAVE to be dirty. And even if it is dirty... so? It's not like they're describing it in detail - in fact, the most descriptive part of the whole story was Ross talking to Joey about it, and besides cutting the actual word "threesome" they left it all in :blink:

I don't get these censors. They're all... insane.

And I'm disappointed that they cut Monica and Chandler in bed (unless I missed it?). That scene is so cute.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I purposly missed tonights episode. I can't stand it when Ten cut up all the good episodes, it just frustrates me that they're cutting out all the good jokes even though I've seen it time and time again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I get tingles when I hear the 'I got off the plane' Every time. It's weird, because I was never really huge on Ross and Rachel together. :ph34r:

Same here, although I am a fan of them... And then the crowd do that surprise cheer, and I just grow a massive smile... Every single time. It's weird that I still do it :lol: It's just a great moment in television.

I like friends episodes but one think i feel much that we have not real friends like friends episodes. well can someone tell us if they have any truthful and very best friends? well i have not friends as friends episode have..and i want more friends like those.

Archived