Friends

Guest lilaccat

I can't even picture the woman teaching the class, lol.

Ehh, I saw the episode the other day when Ross decides he has to move on from Rachel, after they've had Emma, and he meets this crazy woman at the coffee house and brings her home. I think her name's Michelle.. she rifles through his medicine cabinet, lol.

Hahaha yeah...Such a funny scene....

''Ok call me''

''But wait I never gave you my number''

''If its faith you'll guess it''

Or something like that anyway!!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know what the gesture means when the friends bang their fists together after one of them has been offended or something? I've seen it so many times but never have seen the episode where it's explained, which is strange for me because I've seen almost every episode :lol:

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? :lol: Shed a little light on this mystery that I've always wanted to know in on haha.

Does anyone know what the gesture means when the friends bang their fists together after one of them has been offended or something? I've seen it so many times but never have seen the episode where it's explained, which is strange for me because I've seen almost every episode :lol:

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? :lol: Shed a little light on this mystery that I've always wanted to know in on haha.

It's Ross's secret alternative to giving the finger. In one episode Monica tells the others how Ross invented that, and she realised she was cooler than her older brother.

:o

I'm so annoyed at Ten after deleting one of the most funniest scenes ever in Friends! The scene when Monica shows Chandler the seven ways of pleasing a women or something and how she moans out the numbers. What was the use of showing the beginning of the scene if they werent going to show the whole point to it. :angry2:

I know it's on a G timeslot, but it's not like 6 year olds are going to be watching repeats of a show that was made ten years ago :lol:

Not Happy Ten!

Archived