Friends

Guest lilaccat

At 1st I thought a movie would be awesome but then I cant really say until Ive seen it cause if they make it bad then it would just ruin it and after this long there's the possibility it would seem like they were trying to hard to make it funny or just like the old episodes

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If a movie was to be made, would it be filmed in front of an audience?

Hearing the studio audience laugh in the movies would be weird, but without it, a dynamic of Friends would be lost... Like I said before, if they bring on the original crew onto to the movie, it would contain the same humour and they would know exactly what to do with it. If it's written by some other WB person who never worked on the show, you could tell when they would be stretching and going over the top... Without the original Friends crew, there shouldn't be a movie.

I never watched SATC and haven't seen the movie, but was it produced, written etc, by the same people who did the TV series?

• 1 month later...

Weird, possibly self-referential moment by the censors last night: the scene where Monica and Chandler were arguing over whether they could have sex when they were supposed to be looking after Emma, Chandler said "I can't say hump or screw in front of the B-A-B-Y... I just spelled the wrong words, didn't I?" Ironically, but in keeping with the joke, the second part of that line was cut. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I watched an episode yesterday. The One Where Ross Moves In

Danny: Hey! Rachel!

Rachel: Hey! Oh right, tonight was your party.

Danny: Oh wow, you look great! Glad you could make it.

Rachel: Oh well, y'know, the gala had to end sometime.

Danny: Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back. (He heads off.)

Rachel: Yeah, sure. (To Monica) All right, whose court is the ball in now?

Monica: I thought there wasn't a ball?

Rachel: Oh, come on! He's glad that I came, he doesn't want me to go anywhere, balls flying all over the place!

:lol:

Archived