Friends

Guest lilaccat

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of my favourites are Ross and Rachel moments as well!

Ohh yay another lobsters fan :D

I love Friends. I was literally obsessed with it when it was on. I have all the dvd's and can watch them over and over. I can petty much recite episodes word for word.

Rachel was always my favourite. Her and Ross are all my time fav tv couple (no one else will ever come close :P ) I didn't really like Ross when he was alone, he was so much better with Rachel and i cried so much when they broke up, it was like my life had ended :lol:

I love episodes where it's just the 6 of them. TOW No One's Ready is an all time favourite. Ohh and the one where Rachel puts beef in the trifle.

Some of my favourite lines:

Rachel: 'How do you expect me to grow, if you won't let me blow?'

Ross: 'You know i don't have a problem with that!'

Another line: 'Is'nt that just kick you in the crotch, spit on your neck fantastic?'

I love the episode where Rachel and Chandler are eating cheesecake off the floor, and Joey comes along and takes a spoon out of his jacket and asks what they're having. :lol: And when Chandler and Joey got the chick and the duck, when Joey got locked in the 'entertainment unit,' when Phoebe married Mike, any of the Thanksgiving episodes.....there's so many!

I thought it was great casting Mike for Phoebe. They made an awesome couple. I loved Phoebe more at the beginning though. She was such a hippy and her singing was hilarious. Then it kinda tailed off and i missed that side of her.

However, i hated Rachel and Joey and refuse to watch any episodes with them in it. Even now it makes me angry, hehe.

This show is still the best! I can watch an episode when ever and where ever but I really love watching it after not having watched it in a while.

Most people I know are surprised when I tell them Ross is my favourite. :blink: Out of the girls Phoebe is my favourite.

Some of my favourite (Ross) episodes were:

The one where Ross got that fake tan.

The one with Ross and those leather trousers.

The one where Ross taught Phoebe how to ride a bike. :lol:

The one where everyone but Ross finds out he is the father.

The one where Ross sings "baby got back" to Emma.

The one with Ross and Unagi.

There's many more but I would be here for a long time...

One of my favourite Chandler episodes was the one where he gave Monica that mix tape (the one that Janice made for him). :lol:

Most of my favourites are Ross and Rachel moments as well!

Ohh yay another lobsters fan

I love Friends. I was literally obsessed with it when it was on. I have all the dvd's and can watch them over and over. I can petty much recite episodes word for word.

Rachel was always my favourite. Her and Ross are all my time fav tv couple (no one else will ever come close ) I didn't really like Ross when he was alone, he was so much better with Rachel and i cried so much when they broke up, it was like my life had ended

I love episodes where it's just the 6 of them. TOW No One's Ready is an all time favourite. Ohh and the one where Rachel puts beef in the trifle.

Some of my favourite lines:

Rachel: 'How do you expect me to grow, if you won't let me blow?'

Ross: 'You know i don't have a problem with that!'

Another line: 'Is'nt that just kick you in the crotch, spit on your neck fantastic?'

I love the episode where Rachel and Chandler are eating cheesecake off the floor, and Joey comes along and takes a spoon out of his jacket and asks what they're having. :lol: And when Chandler and Joey got the chick and the duck, when Joey got locked in the 'entertainment unit,' when Phoebe married Mike, any of the Thanksgiving episodes.....there's so many!

I thought it was great casting Mike for Phoebe. They made an awesome couple. I loved Phoebe more at the beginning though. She was such a hippy and her singing was hilarious. Then it kinda tailed off and i missed that side of her.

However, i hated Rachel and Joey and refuse to watch any episodes with them in it. Even now it makes me angry, hehe.

Ha ha me too! I truly believe there's a friends quote for every occasion. Me and my best friend are ridiculous together, we can have whole conversations without thinking of a single word ourselves!

And I totally agree about Mike, he really complimented the group as well, because it still worked when he was around and he was funny in his own right.

The Rachel/Joey thing. What were they thinking?! Apparently Matt LeBlanc really hated that whole storyline. Respect. :P

And I also totally agree with you about the R/R break up. Tears were flooowing! 'This can't be the end'

'Then how come it is' :(

Just remembered another episode I loved! When Ross was having rage issues at work and then he came back all sedated. 'They gave me a pill, so I took it!' He's brilliant! :D

I had no idea there were so many Rachel/Ross fans. Although I did find some of the episodes funny when they were with other people at times for the most part I really didn’t enjoy it. It was so obvious that they were meant tobe together. And I’m glad they got the ending they both deserved. Family and all.

It's a shame most people I knew were not really into Friends. I was watching an episode earlier on this evening with Ross and Rachel having dinner with Rachel’s dad. Ross left a tip of $20 and her father seemed very insulted that he paid $200 for the dinner then Ross tipped of a fraction of that and he was to one that looked good – his words. I believe he said “You think I’m cheap” and threw the bill at him. Even when he was speaking you could see the fear on Rachel’s face. And they say Ross needed anger management.

I really liked Chandler and Monica as well. I remember one of the first lines after they shortly hooked up, “Well I’m still on London time”. I know Ross was a doctor of Palaeontology but I actually thought Chandler was the most intelligent one out of all of them. At least in terms of common sense. I recall an episode way back where he was at work and his boss kept slapping his backside (I think he was doing it to all the male employees) then I think eventually Chandler summoned up the courage and went and spoke to him how uncomfortable he was about it. The next time he did it to his co-workers when it came to Bing he offered to shake his hand and because he was feeling left out he just decided to join in the fun and have his bum slapped too.

Ha ha me too! I truly believe there's a friends quote for every occasion. Me and my best friend are ridiculous together, we can have whole conversations without thinking of a single word ourselves!

And I totally agree about Mike, he really complimented the group as well, because it still worked when he was around and he was funny in his own right.

The Rachel/Joey thing. What were they thinking?! Apparently Matt LeBlanc really hated that whole storyline. Respect. :P

And I also totally agree with you about the R/R break up. Tears were flooowing! 'This can't be the end'

'Then how come it is' :(

Just remembered another episode I loved! When Ross was having rage issues at work and then he came back all sedated. 'They gave me a pill, so I took it!' He's brilliant! :D

Lol same with me and my best friend, and my sister. We can spend hours talking random Friends talk and quoting from it.

Yup i read that too about Matt, and i think Jennifer said too she didn't really like it, as Rachel obviously loved Ross! I only wish they'd gotten them back together sooner although i think the last episode was brilliantly done and thought it ended perfectly. Loved Joey's 'has it always been purple?' with a horrified expression. And having them all go for coffee together was a great way to finish.

I don't think i've cried so much at a tv show as i did with Ross and Rachel. That little scene you mentioned broke my heart. Then he's kneeling on the floor with his arms around her and she pulls him off :(

Ohh Ross and his rage, haha. And his sandwich! Then when he saw Monica and Chandler making out through the window :lol:

I loved the episode when Rachel's sister came for Thanksgiving and they broke Monica's plates and she nearly faints.

I really liked Janice! She was just hilarious with her 'hellloo Chandler Bing!!' and 'how is my little bing a ling.' Then he told her he was moving to Yemen, and she's like i'll write everyday, 15 Yemen Road, Yemen! And Joey: 'That actually sounds like a real country!' Chandler: 'How do you not fall down more.' Haha i could write hundreds more but i'll stop, hehe. Aww i miss it.

I really miss the feeling of excitement you used to get before a new episode.....

The Rachel/Joey thing. What were they thinking?! Apparently Matt LeBlanc really hated that whole storyline. Respect.

'Then how come it is'

Lol same with me and my best friend, and my sister. We can spend hours talking random Friends talk and quoting from it.

Yup i read that too about Matt, and i think Jennifer said too she didn't really like it, as Rachel obviously loved Ross! I only wish they'd gotten them back together sooner although i think the last episode was brilliantly done and thought it ended perfectly. Loved Joey's 'has it always been purple?' with a horrified expression. And having them all go for coffee together was a great way to finish.

I don't think i've cried so much at a tv show as i did with Ross and Rachel. That little scene you mentioned broke my heart. Then he's kneeling on the floor with his arms around her and she pulls him off :(

Ohh Ross and his rage, haha. And his sandwich! Then when he saw Monica and Chandler making out through the window :lol:

I loved the episode when Rachel's sister came for Thanksgiving and they broke Monica's plates and she nearly faints.

I really liked Janice! She was just hilarious with her 'hellloo Chandler Bing!!' and 'how is my little bing a ling.' Then he told her he was moving to Yemen, and she's like i'll write everyday, 15 Yemen Road, Yemen! And Joey: 'That actually sounds like a real country!' Chandler: 'How do you not fall down more.' Haha i could write hundreds more but i'll stop, hehe. Aww i miss it.

I really miss the feeling of excitement you used to get before a new episode.....

Joey at his best! The last scene was absolute perfection.

'You remember that summer when you lived with Nana, and you tried to make it as a dancer!'

'You realise we almost made it ten years without that coming up.'

:lol:

As a single character I think Chandler was probably the best and the most 3-dimensional. Not to mention funnnny! But yeah, as a group they were just brilliant. I keep sort of waiting for another sitcom to start that will be, if not as good, at least in the same league as Friends. But there's nothing at the moment that's even half as good, or half as funny. It was in a league of it's own! :D

How I Met Your Mother is pretty much like Friends, however the characters in Friends and stories I find more funny.

Few people have said that they just have conversations with their friends reciting quotes from the show :lol: I find that hilarious because I thought that was just me :lol: And we always do the *bang your fists* actions for the whole "**** you" thing that Monica and Ross made up as kids :lol:

• 4 months later...

Archived