Saving Grace (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, you have aexcelled yourself with your beautiful writing. You really put your all into it and your hard work certainly pays off. A beautifully written story. And, in relation to the earlier comments of posting here or on fictionpress, I must say, I prefer them being posted on fiction press. That way all the chapters are together rather than having to scroll through pages to find where you're up to. Well done :)

That was fantastic writing Jess, it was really emotional.

You did a great job, and it was so deep.

Don't worry about the offence, I think that you did it right. It wasn't too explicit but it made an impact. Poor Matilda :(

I'm looking forward to the other stories, and the updates of these. Bring on the writing spree! :)

Aww thanks guys :)

I'm so relieved that you thought that. I really did think I'd taken it that little bit too far, but I'm so glad you liked it.

There will hopefully be more soon, and also, I'm going to be throwing out two of my ideas soon just to get your opinions... and to see how you take them all. There are so many things floating down in my head, I just wish I could stay at home and write everything down.

*kicks work!*

Thanks again!

Poor Matilda! I don't think you overdid it Jess, in fact I think the characters in this story require something of that scale to have happened to them. I think it suits the story. Great work, really deep stuff, hope she ends up confiding in Luc about it.xx

I totally agree with everyone else. I'm with Kase on this one - it wasn't too explicit but it made an impact. I think you wrote with depth but also sensitivity and to me that chapter was perfect. Not one time did I feel uncomfortable but I did feel sadness and despair for Mathilda. :( It was brilliant! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)