Saving Grace (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was fantastic. Very raw emotions. I really got lost in the story. Definately worth the wait. Hope there is more soon. Oh and it doesnt bother me having to go to another page, in fact I have found other fic's I like on the other site because I went on to read yours.

I find it better opening the page actually. All the fics on here get long and pretty messy. Especially a fic as long as yours, it would be better to be kept as a seperate link. Besides, there's something better about the way it is set out in the fanfic website that you use.

:) please update soon, I can't wait.

Edited by kase

Incredible chapter Jess really awesome. I agree that fics can get messy when posted on here with their reviews, mine is a classic example whereas your fics are always easy to follow. However I also have problems with pop ups when I read your stories on fanfiction.net as my computer finds errors with the site and shuts the window down so it quite often takes me about seven or eight attempts in order to read the whole chapter. It doesn't bother me too much though, I enjoy your stories enough to put myself through it! You do whatever way suits you best and I think the majority of your readers will think it no hassle at all to click a link when the end result is so worth reading.xx

Awww thanks guys.

I do agree about my stories (because they can be very long) probably getting messy if I posted them in here. I'm annoyed about the pop ups for you though SKYKAT! No one should have to live through the pain of pop ups, even for a story! Stupid FF.net... I'll think about finding other sites where I can host the stories.

Thanks again, and I can promise you an update very soon! (Fingers crossed)