Saving Grace (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Inactive User

Wow Jess, that was an incredible, incredible ending. It was perfect for the story in every way. I loved how you included the title, and it was not in a forced way that some stories do, it was just unnerving.

I actually believed it was open ended when I read the final passage, which I found even better. I was really wondering if you would fall for the 'happily ever after' ending or the angsty, emotional death. I'm glad it was left open ended because it did have that angsty, tense, depressive feel of the overall story, but there was a way out.

Great work!

I can't wait to read every else you have up your sleeve. I've read BD and it's great so far. Can't wait for the final *oh no!* of the famous Summer trilogy. You know, Summer of Seduction was the first fan fic I read! :)

Edited by kase

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much Kase, I'm so pleased you enjoyed the vagueness of the ending, because thats what I really wanted, people to make up their own mind (as most have)

I can't believe SOS was the first fic you ever read? Thats kinda amazing, as it was my first fan fic. And everyone has stuck by that and the second one have been so amazing, which is why I really wanted to write the third, to finish it how I imagine it to be finished.

Which is will be, the writers block appears to have gone, so hopefully it shall be up sooner than expected... I just hope I've got the time to write that and BD too!

Thanks again (to everyone) for reviewing this fic, its so very greatly appreciated!

Yeah it was my first fic! You actually got me really liking Lucas/Mattie. I thought they were really good together onscreen and they were so sweet and perfect but there wasn't enough there. It was all too convenient, you really gave them depth.

I haven't made up my mind about if Matilda died yet. In a way I do feel she did die because of how dark the story was, but there is always that little part of me that thinks "nahh! he got to her in the end".

I can't wait for the next part, good to hear the writer's block is gone :)

Edited by kase

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Saving Grace (by sevenpuddings) - comments