Saving Grace (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about surprising double updates! I can't believe there are only three chapters left.

That was extremely well-written. I'm really loving this story and its depth. But I am glad you aren't in a bad place anymore Jess, even if ou think it does not do the story justice. I'd rather it remain as fiction as it can be. Besides, you are doing the story a lot of justice and credibililty.

I'm so touched by what is happening. You have twists and turns every time! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks guys, I'm so happy that you all love the story! Yes, three chapters to go, but I swear, you'll enjoy them.

I also have two stories in the works.

The highly anticipated sequel to That Endless Summer and... a story thats basically going to set up all ships for any future stories. So there won't be a lack of Jess's writing for you to enjoy!

More soon, I promise. But I think thats the end of the double chapters for now!

Jess

What Tess said :P That was great Jess, it is going to be a long wait for the next one. I really enjoyed this chapter, it had an almost Spring feel to it (I'm feeling very Springy!) I feel so bad for Maddie, what she's been through. I hope it works out!