Saving Grace (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love double updates! Great chapters Jess, I really got a sense of the big climax to come and Maddie is still tugging at my heart strings. Keep trying Luke. Sorry you were in a bad place before and I'm glad you're out of it now, you know you can bombard me by PM if you wanna talk about it. It's not as if I never bother you with my problems is it? haha. Great updates though, a weeks waiting is seriously going to kill me now!

Aww no Matilda! Go back with Lucas, he can saaaave you...

That was really awesome Jess. I could really feel for Lucas, and I really loved the Samson/Delilah analogy, it fit so well. It's sad that she has completely blocked him out, I can't wait to see what happens in the final chapter.

I noticed that 'drunken man' passage...so Lucas has some clue of what happened now? Maybe I'm reading too much into it, and it was meant to be just a broad description. I think it's one of the reasons why I love this writing, it seems to interweve from personal to being distant a lot.

It was great :)! I'm so sad this story is ending, but I am curious as to how you will end it, as you did say expect anything!

You should be proud, this has been such a different and evocative piece of writing Jess.