Sisters

Guest Eli

Great update, Eli! :D

ps Where is everybody getting these fanfic avatars from? I'm getting jealous! :P

I made mine myself with Photoshop CS2.

If you want to I could make you some too, just PM me or reply my thread in the Artwork and Creations forum (It's called "Avatars") and tell me which fanfic it for (write a short summary) and maybe some ideas for who should be in it and stuff :)

Wow, thanks, I didn't even KNOW we had an Artwork and Creations forum! :rolleyes:

Can you do me an avatar for Breaking Point with Dani, Kane and Kirsty (Kirsty in the middle) and the summary (if it fits in okay) "A link with the past, a family secret, a town full of hatred...something HAS to give..."

And for Sally Called! the summary is just "Sally (and Milko) arrive in Summer Bay". The pics I'll leave up to you. The main one is of Sally as a little kid. Other than that, if you can get any too of Pippa, Tom, Steven, Carly and Lynn that'd be great. But if that's impossible, just Sally as a little kid and maybe an empty space for Milko as he was her imaginary friend.

Thanks, Eli. Sorry I haven't posted this where you asked, have to rush! :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks!

And yes, update today. Here it is:

Chapter 11

It was serious this time.

Threatening Jade like that, writing a note on a personal letter. Not only had Felix broken in to the house, and stolen a letter. He had also written a threatening note.

Jade and Kirsty had told her about the letter, and showed it to her. Her first reaction had been telling them to tell Rhys, but Jade refused.

She kind of understood too. She didn't want to involve the police and show Felix that she was scared. But she was scared, and that's why she had bought it. Just in case.

Jade, Kirsty, Rhys, Beth, Noah and Hayley, none of them knew. She hadn't even told Scott.

It wasn't a big deal, it wasn't like she was gonna use it or anything.

It was just to make her feel safer... Because it was serious this time.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" he yelled, "You have to be more careful!"

"What is it to be careful with?" Felix replied, "Dani knows it's me, it's not like it's a secret!"

"But you crossed the line, Felix!" Sarah joined the conversation, "You threatened her little sister!"

"And what difference does it make if it's Dani or her sister I threaten?" Felix spat back at her.

The third member of the group opened his moth and spoke again:

"Dani won't do anything as long as it's her you're going after, because she don't want to show you that she's scared, but she was talking about involving the police this time!"

"The cops don't have anything on us." Felix said. He was angry about the lack of support from his friends.

"They will soon," Sarah said, "if we're not more careful."

"Are you thinking about Katie and Laura again?" Kane asked.

"No," his wife replied, "I don't wanna think about it until this thing with Felix is over."

"Why not?" Kane replied.

Kirsty put her spoon down and sighed.

"It's just... Felix threatened Jade, and I can't deal with this twin swap thing without her support..."

"You have my support, babe."

"I know, and I love you for that," Kirsty replied, "but I guess... This whole twin swap is hard on her too. I wanna take one thing at the time."

This didn't feel right anymore.

When he had met Felix and Sarah again, after all these years everything had been so easy, but now he found himself dragged in to a mess of drugs, crime, lies and betrayals.

Stalking Dani Sutherland was just the top of a mountain, and he didn't like it.

He knew that dealing drugs was bad, but this was just... over the top...

It didn't feel right, but it was no way he could get out of it.

Well actually... There was one thing he could do... But that meant killing someone, and being a real backstabber.

If he killed Dani Sutherland, everyone would think it was Felix, and he could get away with it while Felix ended up in jail.

It was a huge risk, and Felix depended on him, but after all backstabbing was a part of the game.

"I still don't understand why you don't tell the police!" Scott said, for the fourteenth time.

"Because they don't have anything on him, Scott!" Dani replied, getting tired of his constant questions.

"I've spoken to Detective Correlli," she continued, "and she says they don't have anything on Felix, and if they don't have anything on him and he finds out I've told them he will know I'm scared!"

"But you are scared, Dan!" Scott said.

"Yes, but I don't want Felix to know!" she replied.

"And what are you gonna do if Felix tries to hurt you?" her boyfriend asked.

Dani froze for a second. She couldn't tell him!

"I don't know," she lied.

"Hi, this is Nick Smith. I'm not here at the moment, so please leave a message and I'll call you back."

Jade hated answering machines, but decided to leave a message.

"Hi Nick, it's Jade..." She began, realizing she had no idea what to say. "I'm just calling to tell you I got the letter. I really wanna visit you in LA, but I'll have to ask my dad first..."

She hesitated. Should she tell him about the twin swap? And Felix?

"And... I broke up with Seb..." she said, "Call me back."

He had made up his mind, he was breaking out of this game. Now.

It was a huge risk, but so was playing Felix and Sarah's game. He didn't have a gun, but a knife would do it. A knife would be easy to get Felix' fingerprins on. If he used the kitchen knife he could just clean it afterwards, and put it back.

The police would be able to identify the type of knife the murderer had used, and when they found the same type of knife in Felix' kitchen all his problems would be solved.

Dani was tired, and wanted to go to bed. But before she could go to bed she had to clean up the kitchen.

Hayley and Noah were out of town, they were in the City looking at flowers for the wedding. They wouldn't be back until tomorrow, and it was just her in the house. Scott was out with the Blaxland, so she was really surprised when she heard someone open the front door and enter.

Dani put down the plate she was cleaning and turned around to see who it was, just in time to see the person draw a knife out of his bag.

She didn't think, she just pulled out the gun and pointed it at him.

Then she saw who it was.

"You!" She said, and she couldn't believe it.

His face was full of anger, desperation and hatred when he ran towards her, ready to stab her in the chest.

Dani pulled the trigger, and the gun went off.

The bullet hit him in the chest, where Dani used to think he had a heart.

Please comment!

Archived