Sisters

Guest Eli

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A pretty long chapter, hope you like it!

Chapter 15

Sarah was walking back and forth in the house. Felix should have been back now.

This wasn't going anywhere, he had to understand that they needed to do something! Stalking Dani and sending notes wasn't going to do anything. They needed to teach her a lesson.

The phone rang, it was Felix.

"I'm sorry that I'm late," he whispered, "but something happened"

"What happened?" Sarah asked,

"A police officer called and told Dani to call everyone and tell them to go to Yabbie Creek."

"What are they doing in Yabbie Creek?"

"The police had discovered something about the evidence, and they needed to talk to everyone ASAP."

Sarah hung up without replying. There had been a lot of talking, now it was time for some action.

"Did you remember to call Noah and Hayley?" Kirsty asked.

"Yes," Dani said, "did you talk to Kane?"

"He's coming home now, he just needed to finish up the Blaxland, He'll be back before we go and drive with us."

"Good."

At Irene's place everything was a mess. Almost all the Summer Bay citizens with a connection to Dani was told to go to Yabbie Creek.

All the Hunters and Sutherlands, Tasha, Sally, Flynn, Kane, Kirsty, Noah, Hayley and Irene, they all had to go to the meeting.

Dani was nervous, she knew something wrong with the evidence could send her to jail.

Just as Kane entered the house the phone rang, and Kirsty picked up.

Dani was too busy to listen, they were already late.

Kirsty hung up and turned around. "The meeting is moved to Summer Bay," she said.

"Why?" Dani asked, getting a feeling something bad was about to happen.

"There had been a robbery in a bank in Yabbie Creek, so the police station is busy. They want us to gather everyone here instead."

Dani sighed, this meant more calling around to everyone.

"Are the police officers coming here?" Irene asked.

"Yes," Kirsty said, "officer Cassidy said Baker, Correlli and she was leaving Yabbie Creek soon."

Felix walked home. He didn't want to be around when the cops got there.

When he came to the house the door was locked. He unlocked it and entered.

"Sarah, are you here?" he called out. No one answered.

It was weird, first she had hung up on him when she heard something was wrong with the evidence, and now she wasn't home.

Felix froze. Suddenly it hit him, and it hit hard.

Sarah had something to do with all this, she hadn't taken him seriously when he said they couldn't physically hurt anyone! He ran out of the house, not even taking the time to lock the door.

It was about 20 minutes to walk to Irene's, and he didn't have 20 minutes! He needed to stop Sarah before she did something really stupid...

Hayley entered.

"Where's Noah?" Dani asked.

"He was in Yabbie Creek when you called in the first place, so I called him and told him to come back, He should be here pretty soon." Hayley replied.

"Oh, okay then," Dani said.

She had killed Scott, she didn't deserve to live! Stalking, notes and phone calls couldn't teach a stuck up girl like Dani Sutherland a lesson!

It was her arrogance that had gotten her into this, she thought she was so much better than Felix. But it was payback time.

"Who's in control now?" Sarah muttered to herself and giggled.

Felix was running. It was hard because he was carrying his bag with him.

A car came behind him, and Felix turned around. It was Noah Lawson.

Suddenly Felix got an idea. he opened the bag, and stepped out, blocking the road for Noah's car.

He slowed down, and Felix walked up next to the car.

"You are going to drive me to Irene's house, without asking questions!" he said, pointing a knife at Noah.

Noah was terrified. It was Felix, and there was no way he could warn the others.

Felix knew where Irene lived, so he had to drive in that direction, and they didn't meet anyone who could see the situation and call the cops.

With the knife pointed at him there was no way he could attack Felix, plus he was driving...

But he just couldn't drive this crazy man to the house where all his friends were. And Hayley...

The way he saw it there was only one way he could prevent this from happening. But it was very risky, and he had to choose the right moment. One little mistake and he could die while Felix could walk away unharmed and hurt Hayley and all the others.

It was a huge risk, but was it worth it? What if Felix wasn't going to kill anyone? Or what if the cops were already at Irene's waitning for them?

No, that was too risky, if they weren't there Hayley and the others could get hurt.

Noah swallowed and kept driving. He couldn't show anything that could give Felix a clue something was going on.

A hundred feet away from them there was an iron fence on the left side to prevent cars from ending up outside the road when it was raining. This was the only way...

Seventy five feet away...

Just one quick motion...

Fifty feet away...

This had to work!

Thirty feet...

...but if it didn't...

Twenty feet...

Felix had no idea, he could see that.

Ten feet...

When was the last time he told Hayley he loved her?

Noah turned the steering wheel to the left.

Felix didn't have time to react, and the car crashed into the fence...

Peter Baker checked his watch again.

"They should have been here by now!" he said, "Are you sure you gave them the right address?"

Pia nodded. "They know where Yabbie Creek police station is, Peter," she said.

"What am I gonna do?" Dani asked, she was panicing.

"Just tell them the truth!" Rhys said.

"The truth?" Dani repeated, "There is nothing more to tell them! I killed Scott Hunter, they know that already!"

"But have you ever wondered how he felt the moment you killed him?" a voice said. Everyone turned around.

A woman was standing in the livingroom, pointing a gun at the group.

"Well, we're about to find out, so everyone just stay calm..." Sarah said. She stepped closer to Dani.

"You'll find out exactly how it was, because we're gonna reconstruct the situation..." She was almost whispering now, smiling at Dani, "...It's even the same gun..."

Author's note: The idea for Noah's plan I got when Sarah comanded Scott to drive in the original Olympic cliffhanger. It annoyed me so much, because I couldn't get it out of my head that Scott should have tried to crash the car, and that way risk his own life for Dani.

Please comment!

"There is nothing more to tell them! I killed Scott Hunter, they know that already!"

"But have you ever wondered how he felt the moment you killed him?" a voice said. Everyone turned around.

A woman was standing in the livingroom, pointing a gun at the group.

"Well, we're about to find out, so everyone just stay calm..." Sarah said. She stepped closer to Dani.

"You'll find out exactly how it was, because we're gonna reconstruct the situation..." She was almost whispering now, smiling at Dani, "...It's even the same gun..."

Chapter 16

"Central to all units located in the Northern districts, there has been a car accident on the road 34 in Summer Bay."

Pia turned around when she heard the message.

"That's the road Dani Sutherland and her friends would drive to get here," she said.

Dani felt like she was petrified. Sarah was walking slowly around the livingroom, still pointing the gun at everyone.

There had been silent for almost two minutes when she decided to talk again.

"So, this is how it's gonna be," she said, "you killed Scott Hunter, now I'm gonna kill you..."

Dani couldn't breathe.

"Don't you dare-" Rhys began, but Sarah cut him off.

"I'll kill her anyway, Mr. Sutherland, but if you want to hear the whole story you have to shut up. Otherwise I'll kill her, and you'll never get the truth."

Beth grabbed Rhys' shoulder, whispering "don't do it!".

"Then tell the story," Kane demanded, trying to move so he would be in front of Kirsty without Sarah noticing what he was doing.

"Okay," Sarah said, "This is your own fault, Dani Sutherland. And I'm not talking about the article in the uni paper. What's that anyway? What does a silly story written by a snobbish school girl matter to the world anyway?"

She took a break, like she was expecting an answer. But no one dared to say a word.

"It was when you killed Scott I realized you needed to learn a lesson..."

"Why do you care about Scott?" Hayley said, feeling she had to protect her best friend.

"Because everyone deserves justice," Sarah said, "And Scott didn't deserve to die. He loved you, Dani..."

"HE TRIED TO KILL HER!" Rhys shouted, and Sarah was on guard again.

"Didn't I," she said in a terrifying calm voice, "tell you... To shut up?"

There was silence again. Jade felt like she was going to pass out. It got harder and harder to breathe the more Sarah said, because she was starting to sense the truth in all this. A truth maye even Sarah didn't know about.

"A lot of people drive through Summer Bay every day!" Peter said, "Why would it be them?"

"Well, why didn't they show up?!" Pia asked, getting angrier every second, "It's not like they could all be in the same car!"

"So if there was an accident the rest of them would have called and told us," Peter replied.

Pia shook her head.

"I'm sorry, Peter," she said, "But I have a really bad feeling, and we need to get to the hospital right now!"

Hayley kept telling herself eveything would be okay. It was just this woman! She wasn't strong enough to kill them, she was mentally sick! Plus, Noah would be here any second, and she would be surprised. In a few minutes this would all be over.

"Scott loved you," Sarah repeated, "but when he met Felix again, you see they were old friends, he decided to start hanging out with us again."

She giggled, Dani felt like throwing up.

"But of course he didn't tell you, because you're way too much of a prude to accept that he became a drug dealer."

"Wh-what?" Dani squeaked.

"He was dealing crystal met for Felix," Sarah said with a smile, "and then Felix asked him to do some stalking. And he agreed."

Tears were running down Dani's cheeks. Where was all this going? Would her last conversation be with a crazy woman telling her Scott had been a drug dealer?

"It was just some innocent stalking," Sarah said with a dreaming look, like she was thinking of childhood memories, "but you took it way too seriously, didn't you?"

Dani swallowed, she didn't know what to say. Behind her Kane had moved, and was now in front of Kirsty, ready to block whatever attack Sarah might try at Kirsty. Beth was desperately trying to cover the twins, while Jade felt like the loneliest person in the world.

Sarah started talking again.

"Scott didn't try to kill you, that's all in your head, Dani!" she said, and judging from the look on her face she actually believed it.

"So when you killed him," she continued, "I knew I needed revenge. But Felix didn't listen to me..." the smile was back on Sarah's face, "and I stole the gun when I was interrogated by the police. It was quite easy actually. Some silly detective had left the evidence box too close to me..."

"Scot tried to kill me!" Dani cried.

"No," Sarah replied, "Scott loved you. He deserves justice."

"Are you gonna shoot me?"

Sarah looked at her like she was trying to figure out what was going on in Dani's mind.

"Wait!" Jade shouted, and for a while everyone forgot about the gun and turned around to look at her, "That's not the whole truth!" she said, "There's more than you know!"

Pia and Peter arrived the Northern Districts hospital, just in time to meet the doctor coming from the emergency room.

"Excuse me, we're fom Yabbie Creek Police Department," she said, showing her YCPD badge, "what can you tell me about the car accident in Summer Bay.

The doctor looked busy.

"I don't know much," he said, "just that the two male victims are badly hurt, and we don't know if they'll make it," he said.

"Do you have their names?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, sure," the doctor said and opened the folder he was holding, "Noah Lawson and Felix Walters."

Pia looked at Peter, and the doctor hurried away.

"Why would Felix and Noah be in the same car?" Peter said.

Pia swallowed.

"I don't know," she said, "but we need to get to Summer Bay as soon as possible!"

"What were you saying?" Sarah asked, staring at Jade.

"Nothing!" She quickly replied.

"No no, let us hear," Sarah said, grabbed a chair and sat down.

Jade had no choice.

"Scott wanted to get out of the dealing!" she said. Sarah looked plain shocked.

"But the only way for him to do that was to make it look like Felix killed her! That's what the police would suspect if Dani was killed!"

"No!" Sarah replied, "You're wrong! Scott didn't try to kill Dani!"

But Jade didn't stop, she was getting more and more confident about this.

"When you stole the gun," she said, "was there a knife in that box too?"

"Yeah..." Sarah admitted, looking like her world was falling apart.

"That was the knife Scott tried to kill Dani with, and it was from your house!"

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID GIRL!!!" Sarah screamed, looking terrified, angry and crazy at the same time.

"Scott didn't die because Dani is evil, he betrayed you! He wanted to kill someone and let you take the blame!"

Peter and Pia were going faster and faster.

"Calling all units to Summer Bay," Pia said on the radio, "We have a possible hostage situation!"

"Address?" an officer replied.

"Not sure," Pia said, "We're about to find out."

It looked like the most ridiculous chase ever, they didn't know where the situation was, or even if it was a situation.

"Look!" Peter suddenly said as they were driving up to Irene's house, "It's Dani Sutherland's car!"

Sarah was furious and scared. This was not happening.

She's a liar, she's a liar...

She was just a stupid girl!

What she's saying makes perfect sense!

"Go away!" Sarah yelled to the voices in her head.

Scott wouldn't betray you!

He wouldn't HE WOULDN'T!

He did, Sarah, he tried to kill Dani and blame you!

The voices were getting louder and more intense. They started to mix up, and everything became one big mess...

Scott didn't betray he loved, Felix forced, YOU TO BLAME, killing Dani, truth, LIAR!

"SHUT UP!!!!!!" she shouted, and in panic she fired a shot towards the group.

Someone stormed through the door.

Four more gunshots were fired.

Sarah took a deep breath. The voices were gone.

Archived