Hard Situations!

Guest Lilone

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( Peter... Amanda? You can do better then that, she will cheat on you with someone, more then likely a relative of yours. :(

What makes you so sure that she would cheat on him? He could cheat on her. You never know. They're both known for it. :P

Teaser:

As soon as he saw her, he tensed up. Not because of what she had said to him last night but because of what he was going to tell her. he knew that it wasn’t going to be easy for her. He knew he would be asking too much of her and that she might not be ready for it. He kept his fingers crossed and answered,

Lol. Thanks Shannon and Rose. :D

Next part:

“Sal, please don’t start. I’ve had it from everyone else.”

Sally looked confused as she said, “I don’t know what is going on. You want to talk about it?”

Peter slowly turned and smiled at Sally, and said, “Thank you, but will you promise to listen to my entire story first before you go mad?”

“Ok. I promise.”

“Well when I was in hiding I was told that Tracey-”

“Tracey? Zoë’s accomplice?”

“Yes. Tracey Thompson. The one who was revealed to be Zoë’s helper. Well, anyway, I was told that she survived the explosion.”

“What?” Sally said in shock.

“I was then told that she was in witness protection but I was also told that she was not working with Zoë. Zoë was holding Tracey as a hostage at the wedding reception. In actuality, she was pointing a gun into her back. She told Tracey to reveal to everyone that she was her accomplice or else she would shoot her.”

Sally looked at Pete in amazement.

“Sal, honestly it’s true. Zoë was working alone. There was no way Tracey could have been helping her. And, basically, Drew saw me talking with her last night and Tony somehow or rather saw me with her again today at the beach.”

“Peter, now do you know why Tony reacted so badly?”

“No, because he should have given me the chance to explain like you have. Thank you.”

“Peter, this needs to be sorted out. How about a town meeting?”

“I don’t know.” said an unsure Peter.

“It will be fine. I will round everyone together at the Surf Club in one hour.” said Sal as she touched Peter’s shoulder; gave him a warm smile and stood up, heading towards the Diner.

Peter watched as Sally walked away from him. He didn’t know if this was such a good idea but she was right. The people of Summer Bay deserved to know the truth. The truth about where he had been and why and the truth about Tracey. He pulled out his mobile phone and dialed a number. He put the phone to his ear, waiting for the person on the other line to pick up.

“Hello?”

“Trace? It’s me. Pete.”

“What’s up?”

“Can you meet me at the wharf, say, about ten minutes?”

“Yeah, sure. Is everything okay?”

“I don’t know. I’ll tell you when I see you.”

“Okay.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

Peter hung up and stared at the ocean, letting the breeze and the sounds of the waves hitting the shore calm him down. As he did so, he pulled out the bottle of tablets from his jacket pocket and popped another tablet into his mouth. Peter knew that he would need it in order to sustain him whilst talking to Tracey as well as facing the mob at the surf club later on. He only hoped that things would go on well.

Flashback:

When Peter hugged her, Tracey didn’t know what to do. She felt embarrassed but she also felt loved. She knew, however, that he was only doing this to make up for what he had said to her the night before. She knew that he was avoiding what she had said to him last night in a moment of heat. She didn’t want to think that he loved her as much as she loved him. She would only believe it when she hears them uttered by him with her own ears. So, she pulled away, reluctantly from the hug and told him that she had to go. She needed some space to think about things. And, she needed to make sure that no one knew she was here.

Tracey was walking towards the cliffs when her mobile rung. She picked it up and it was Peter. She was surprised to hear him but she was even more curious as to why he wanted to meet her at the wharf. ‘Something bad must’ve happen. I hope it’s nothing serious,’ she mused to herself when she hung up and slowly made her way to the wharf. When she arrived, Peter was already there.

“Hey, Pete. What’s up?”

Next part: What will happen at the town meeting? Will they listen to Peter and believe him? Will Peter be able to mend bridges with Dan and Drew? What does Peter ask of Tracey that is so grave? How will she react?

At this point Colleen, Irene and Leah had joined in the conversation.

“I just can’t believe he was with that detective.” Colleen said

“Colleen, sometimes you know there are explanations to why things happen. But no! You jump to your own conclusion straightaway” Sally shot back at her.

Archived