Hard Situations!

Guest Lilone

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did, and at that stage I had no idea you would bring back MY Tracey from the dead :P:wub:

Lol. Glad you're happy now that it's Tracey who's back!

Teaser:

“Drew, where was Pete when you saw him?”

“Down at the beach with this lady. Looked like she was his work colleague. She had brown curlyish, wavy hair. Slim built.”

Thanks heaps guys! :)

Here's the next bit:

Ryan ran into the kitchen with VJ. “Daddy, can we go and see Uncle Pete?”

Before Dan could answer, Drew said “I think he is a bit busy with work. Maybe tomorrow? But we can go play now.”

Ryan passed the ball to Drew, who started to walk out the door, when he heard his name being called out by Dan.

“Drew, where was Pete when you saw him?”

“Down at the beach with this lady. Looked like she was his work colleague. She had brown curlyish, wavy hair. Slim built.”

Leah immediately pictured Drew’s description in her mind. But as she wondered who it could be, she shot a worried look at Dan.

Dan started to realize that it could only be Tracey that Pete was with. So he raced over to the draw were he kept all the articles about the explosion and the stalker storyline.

As he looked through the draw with Leah, he spotted the article with ‘THE GOOD COP AND THE BAD COP COPS IT IN IN AN EXPLOSION.”

Dan took the paper from the drawer and showed it to Drew.

“That’s her!” said Drew as he spotted Tracey next to Pete in the picture. Dan did not even have to point at her. “It was definitely her.”

“Who is she?” asked a confused Drew as he waited for answers from a nervous looking Dan and Leah.

As Drew started to read the article, he saw the sentence,

‘Detective Tracey Thompson arrived at the party only to be revealed as Zoë Macalister’s accomplice.’

Drew looked at Dan in shock as he dropped the paper and raced out of the house. Dan grabbed Drew’s arm as he went by. “Let me go!” shouted Drew as he pushed Dan away from him.

Peter was walking from the beach thinking about the day he had had with Colleen seeing him in his boxers and then Tracey coming back. But, the most important thing that only mattered to him was Drew wanting to get to know him.

Dan was just about to go after Drew when Leah stopped him and said, “Leave him to calm down. He will be back when he is ready. You have to take Ryan home soon. I am sure he will be back when you get back.”

Because Peter was slowly walking and daydreaming, he didn’t even hear Drew shouting his name from behind him.

“Dad, listen to me!” Drew shouted, as he grabbed Peter’s arm from behind.

Peter quickly turned and was happy to see Drew again. “Hi, mate. Sorry, I was in a world of my own.”

“I don’t care! I can’t believe you had the gall to talk to her after how much pain she caused!” Drew lashed out and started to grab Peter’s shirt.

“Drew, what is wrong?” asked Peter as he tried to get Drew to let go.

“You know, you, talking to that lesbian!” Drew literally spat out the word.

Peter stood back in shock that Drew was referring to Tracey as a lesbian.

“Don’t call her a lesbian!” Peter shot back at his son and he started to grab Drew’s shirt to try and react in anger. But, as much as he wanted to show him what it felt like to be pulled around by someone, he couldn’t. He let go of Drew’s shirt as his hands begun to shake. It was at this point that the guilt started to kick in. Peter knew it was time to pop another pill but he couldn’t do so in front of Drew. So, for obvious reasons, he let go off Drew and shouted, “Come on then! Hit me if it makes you feel better!” Drew stood in front of him with his hands clenched together.

Flashback:

Drew was sitting on the beach saying to Dan, “You are like a dad to me. Thank you for everything.”

“Drew, you are older and wiser. You know when to stop when things start to get heated.”

At this point Drew stopped himself from lowering himself to what Peter expected him to do. “You are an idiot! You really are!” Drew shot at his dad as he walked away towards the house.

Next:

Will Peter be able to mend his relationship with his son? Will people find out about his addiction?

“Drew, what is wrong?” asked Peter as he tried to get Drew to let go.

“You know, you, talking to that lesbian!” Drew literally spat out the word.

Peter stood back in shock that Drew was referring to Tracey as a lesbian.

“Don’t call her a lesbian!” Peter shot back at his son and he started to grab Drew’s shirt to try and react in anger.

:o How dare he insult Tracey, I dont care how much Drew is hurting, but insulting Tracey like that, Peter had every right to go off at him :o

Awesome, Update. the Flashback was sweet, Please update real soon!

Thanks Andy, Shannon, Rab and Fran-Lizzie :D

Teaser:

She felt that life was not worth living anymore. She didn’t know what tomorrow would bring but she knew that if Peter rejected her, life was definitely not worth living. She resolved to turn up at the wharf tomorrow morning. His action would determine what she would do.

Why is Tracey really back in the Bay?

Archived