Hard Situations!

Guest Lilone

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

considering its my birthday I thought I would be really kind and give you some lines/sentences for upcoming scenes :P

“I have to find Pete”

What Rocco just said confused Dan, “Breakfast what, what do you mean?”

“I don’t care about you and Amanda I need to tell you something!”

Dan felt like he had treated Pete like crap over the past few weeks, from his return.

I kept taking the pills. I was just in self-destruct mode all the time. Dan hated me Drew still hates me. Jason is lying half dead in hospital. Then I actually find someone who I like, she kisses me and it makes me feel on top of the world

“You know what dad, I wish you were dead”

There just little teasers for you but now I am going to leave you guessing as who they are refreeing to :P

You've got to admit, those teasers are intriguing, Lil. :D

Next part:

The minute everyone heard that, they turned around. There, at the very entrance of the surf club, stood Detective Tracey Thompson. She headed towards the front of the surf club where Peter was standing and joined him there. When Sally saw her, she moved away from the front to allow Peter and Tracey to give their attention to the crowd.

Peter had never been so relieved to see Tracey. He had no idea how he was going to convince everyone that Tracey was not evil. When she walked towards him, he let out a breath of relief and gave her a grateful smile. She returned it with one of her own. He moved away from centre stage to give her room for her side of the story.

“I’m sorry that Peter and I had to put all of you through this mess. Trust us when we say that what we have been telling you is the truth. It’s not as simple as it looks, I grant you that. But, the one thing for sure is that we would never ever lie to any of you. I’m sure you all want to know what happened so this is my side of the story:

Zoë was right when she said she had an accomplice. Only the accomplice wasn’t me. It was the van driver. I found that out when we were nearing the outskirts of Summer Bay. The driver stopped the car suddenly and turned to me, holding a gun to my head and commanded me to open the door and free Zoë. I had no choice but to do so. Once that was done, the accomplice handed to gun over to Zoë who shot him dead. I tried to make a run for it but she told me if I did, she would kill me. I had no choice. There was no way out for me. The only way I could think of was to give in to her whilst trying to find a way to get out of the situation. She held the gun to my head and told me to drive the van to the wedding reception. Once there, she told me that I was to play along with her game or else everyone would pay. She told me that I had to pretend to be her accomplice. And so I did. When we crashed the wedding reception, she had a gun to my back and I said my lines and did my whole “I am the accomplice” act. I tried to give things away but I had to make sure that she wouldn’t know. But, no one picked up on it. When cake girl came in with the cake, I knew it was game over for all of us. Then, the barn exploded and the next thing I knew, I was still alive and in a safe house. That was when I was told that I was in witness protection. But I wasn’t given an answer as to why I was there apart from the fact that I was now known as the enemy. A few days later, I found out that Peter was in witness protection. When he came to save Drew, I knew that it was time for me to return.” She finished, looking at everyone who had been stunned into silence.

Peter was amazed. When he was telling his part of the story, everyone interrupted him. But when Tracey was giving her explanation, everyone just stayed quiet. He couldn’t help but think that they were still a little shocked at seeing her alive. He hoped that now Tracey had told them what happened, they would start believing him and Dan and Drew would become his mates again.

“So, does anyone have any questions?” Tracey asked. She was relieved to have finally gotten everything out of her chest.

“So, Zoë is dead?”

“Yes, she is. They confirmed it. You’re all safe.”

“So, what was her ultimate revenge?”

“I can’t answer that, sorry. If you guys have nothing else to ask, I just wanted to end by saying, I hope that now that you’ve all heard the truth that you will give Peter and me a second chance to make things right for you.” She said looking at Peter who nodded in response.

Once Tracey had finished, everyone rose from their seats and headed out discussing about the day’s event. Sally walked towards Peter and Tracey and gave Tracey a hug. She looked at Peter and said, “I told you everything will be okay.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Thanks, Sal.”

“Don’t thank me. Thank Tracey. If she didn’t come in at the right time, things would’ve been different. Anyway, I have to go now. I’ll see you both around.”

“Thanks heaps, Trace.” Peter said and headed straight towards the exit without glancing back at Tracey.

Tracey was stumped. When she had entered to save his butt from the mob, she saw Peter’s grateful look. Now that she had saved him, he just walked out without saying anything apart from a mere little ‘thank you.’ A part of her was angry at him. Yet another part of her was upset. She knew that he was avoiding her because of Amanda. She felt stupid and betrayed. Stupid because she had told him she loved him and betrayed because of his actions just now. And that made Tracey want to cry. But she would not give anyone the satisfaction of seeing her cry. She would wait until she got home. And that was exactly what she did.

Peter wanted to get out of the surf club as soon as possible. Whilst Tracey was in there giving her explanation, his mind had been elsewhere. He thought about Amanda and his relationship with her and realized that it was just a passing folly. He had jumped into that relationship too soon after his return. It was more of a fling in some ways. He didn’t even know if he even truly loved her. Granted, he was grateful to her for giving him a second chance when no one else would and for giving him a place to stay. But, things had now changed and he saw things a little clearer now. He would go home and dump those pills and talk to Amanda.

Preview: What drastic decision does Pete make?

Who is left hurt and stunned by Pete?

Pete is left devastated and guilt ridden when he receives someone’s last letter?

Now lets just hope that explnation is used on the show, if Tracey ever returns! :D

I must admitt you 2 went to alot of thinking to come up with that! :o

Please update soon! I needa know who Pete is left devastated and guilt ridden when he receives someone’s last letter?!!

Now lets just hope that explnation is used on the show, if Tracey ever returns! :D

If she ever returns that is. Knowing them monkeys, I don't think so.

I must admitt you 2 went to alot of thinking to come up with that! :o

:D

Please update soon! I needa know who Pete is left devastated and guilt ridden when he receives someone’s last letter?!!

Patience.... All will be revealed in good time.... Maybe tomorrow. Unless Lil decides to be nice and post the nect chapter up.... Heheh...

Teaser:

“Amanda, we need to talk.”

“What?” Amanda asked, completely taken aback by this sudden behaviour.

“We need to talk. Come away from the stove.” He said and turned and walked to the hall with Amanda following suit.

I'm in a good mood tonight. And I think someone needs cheering up so, here's the next part:

When he arrived at the mansion, he saw that Amanda was busy in the kitchen making lunch. He cleared his throat and said,

“Amanda, we need to talk.”

“What?” Amanda asked, completely taken aback by this sudden behaviour.

“We need to talk. Come away from the stove.” He said and turned and walked to the hall with Amanda following suit.

“What is going on here, Peter?” Amanda asked, clearly annoyed at his sudden interruption.

"Amanda please can I just talk for a minute. Don’t make this harder then it already is."

Amanda looked up confused and asked, "What's hard?"

"Please just sit down!" Pete snapped at her

Amanda took the hint and sat down, looking at Peter.

“It’s just not working.”

“What do you mean it’s just not working?”

“You. Me. Us.”

“I’m sorry, can you say that again?”

“Are you deaf or something? I said that it’s not working out. You and me are over!”

“Over?!? I beg your pardon, Peter Baker. How dare you!”

“You’re excused. Look, what happened between us was just a fling. Nothing more.”

“Is this what you call it? A fling?”

“Yes! A fling! I don’t love you Amanda. I never have. It was the pills.”

“How dare you. I let you into my house and I listened to you when no one would. Heck, I even slept with you! And now you tell me that it was just a fling?!” Amanda was stunned. She couldn’t believe her ears.

“Yes! It was a fling! You and I both know it!” Peter snapped back at her.

“I don’t believe you. You’re worst than I thought.”

“So, deal with it, Amanda. People have. Why can’t you?”

“Well, I’m sorry for actually caring about you, Peter Baker! You don’t deserve any sympathy at all. Not least from me nor from everyone else! You’re just a drug addict with no sympathy for the feelings of others apart from yourself!” Amanda hit back.

“Oh come on Amanda. Do you seriously think that I would fall for you? After everything that you did? Oh please! You screwed me over the first time round, do you think I’d let you do that the second time round? You even went so far as to chase after my son, for crying out loud! Do you think I would fall for a woman like you?”

“How dare you!”

“You know it’s the truth, Amanda. You need help. You go around breaking up people’s families. Correction: my family. I wonder what satisfaction you get out of it!”

“Who are you to judge me? You’re just a drug addict with nothing. If it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t even have a place to go. You’d be out in the streets with the other drug addicts! I wonder what people would say about the great Detective Peter Baker then!” Amanda flung back.

“That is why I’m out of here! I thought you would be able to help me cure my addiction! Instead, you made it even worse! I’m going to seek professional help! And after that, I am going to find someone better for myself! Someone who is not as desperate as you to bed any man that comes knocking on your doorstep!” Peter shot back. This time, he left Amanda stunned speechless and he headed towards the bedroom to pack his belonging. Amanda didn’t try to stop him and she just sat down on the sofa trying to absorb everything that had just happened.

Meanwhile, back at Tracey’s:

Tracey bawled her eyes out the moment she got home. It seemed to her that she was always crying every time she got home after seeing Peter. ‘Why do I let myself go through this? He doesn’t love me. He loves Amanda. Why do I even bother with my life?’ Tracey had never felt so alone in her life. The man she loved did not return her feelings. Yet, he was messing with hers. At times, he would seem cold and distant and other times, he would be the man that she had fallen in love with. She knew it was the pills but she didn’t know if she could go on living with it. She had to do something. After all, she did promise herself that her actions would depend on Peter’s. Seeing as that he didn’t care for her, why should she even bother with life anymore. Thus, Tracey resolved to do something. So, she packed her bags, dumped them in the car and drove towards Amanda’s mansion. When she arrived there, all was quiet. She slipped in and left a note on Peter’s car. That note was to change their lives forever. She got into the car and drove off, not before glancing back towards the mansion with a hope that the man she loved would appear. That was not to happen and she drove off without anyone ever hearing a word from her again.

Back at the mansion:

Peter was annoyed at Amanda for the words that she had said. In truth, he was grateful to her for what she had done for him. However, the entire situation had changed. He packed his bags and walked out the door without even a glance back at Amanda. When he arrived at his car, he saw something on his windscreen. He grabbed it and found that it was addressed to ‘Peter Baker.’

The writing on the envelope was neat. For some reason of another, the writing felt familiar to him but he could not pin point as to who the author of that hand was. He opened it and what he read changed his life forever:

Pete,

By the time you read this, I would have left the Bay forever. I came here to do what I had to do and I think it’s time for me to go. There is nothing left for me in this world now. The only thing that kept me here was you. Now that you are no longer a part of that, life is not worth living anymore.

I know that you and Amanda are now together and I am happy for you. Happy that you have found someone to spend the rest of your life with and to help you through your addiction. I wish you both all the best. And I wish you all the best with Dan and Drew. You will make a good father, Pete.

I never got the chance to say this before, but, thank you for being there for me when no one was. For giving me a chance. But, no matter what happens in life nothing will go right. They all hate me including you. Don't deny it. I know how you really feel deep down. I am just as nasty as what Zoe was. Nothing worth living for now. I'm sorry. All my love Tracey x x

Preview:

Was that really Tracey’s last letter?

Who comforts Pete and offers him a place to stay?

I'm in a good mood tonight. And I think someone needs cheering up

Awwh! *runs and gives Chrissie a hug*

Traceys letter was so sweet yet so distant. I hope Peter goes after her.

Stupid Amanda, you tore his faimly apart, and you want to be with him? :angry:

Now this is a big massive teaser:

I have only just wrote part of this for the fic......

"so what you are saying is, my brother is missing. Could be dead and now you tell me this?

Why did she not tell him before she left with his........."

“So what ever you have to tell Pete is that such a big secret someone would nearly kill you to stop you from telling him?”

With his what? :P

Archived