Hard Situations!

Guest Lilone

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the next teaser is going to shock you:

As Leah left the room she saw Lara and Jack walking up to her with worried expressions on their faces. “What’s wrong?” Leah asked.

“Is Dan here?”

“Yes, he is in there. Is this to do with Jason?

“I think you better be there with Dan!” Lara suggested,

“Hey, guys, what’s wrong?” Dan asked as he saw them enter the room.

"Dan I am sorry"

"no!" Dan said as he expected the worst

Shannon- What's wrong with Sally and Peter? :ph34r:

My guess is that it's not Tracey and Peter. Hahaha :P:o:ph34r: We all know that Shannon is a BIG fan of Tracey and Peter.

Great chapter, very dramatic and loving the Sally and Peter interaction. And thanks for the teaser. Look forward to the next exciting chapter.

Oh yeah. Completely forgot about that one. :P Thanks. Glad that you're enjoying this fic. :)

Next chapter:

Dan was sitting by Jason’s bedside when Leah entered the room,

“Hey, babe has Pete gone?”

“Yeah, he left about an hour ago. I just feel like I should have been there for him more!”

“You know what Pete is like. He doesn’t like telling people that he has a problem, let alone accept your help.” Leah said trying to reassure Dan.

A day had passed and Dan was still sitting by Jason’s bedside. The only thing that the doctors could tell Dan was that, “Jason was stable but in a critical condition.”

It was hard for Dan watching Jason lay there half dead. He felt useless. Nothing he could do was going to change the fact that Jason might not make it through. First, Pete leaving the Bay to fight his addiction. Then, a good friend having no family around him when he needed it the most.

“Would you like a drink?” Leah asked Dan who was slightly falling sleep.

As Leah left the room she saw Lara and Jack walking up to her with worried expressions on their faces.

“What’s wrong?” Leah asked.

“Is Dan here?”

“Yes, he is in there. Is this to do with Jason?”

“I think you better be there with Dan.” Lara suggested,

“Hey, guys, what’s wrong?” Dan asked as he saw them enter the room.

“Dan, now we don’t want you to get too worked up but-”

“But what?” Dan said as he cut off Jack’s sentence.

“It’s Pete. He has not turned up at the Centre, where I told him to go.”

“He can’t be anywhere else. I saw him leave!”

“Dan, we have checked everywhere. No one has seen him. You were the last person. We are starting to get worried.” Jack said.

Dan didn’t know what else to say. He saw Peter leave with his own eyes but now. He was gone without a trace from the hospital. Jack and Lara asked Dan lots of questions and were just about to leave when Dan shouted out,

“Please, Jack, find him!”

“Find who?” Drew said as he heard Dan telling Jack to find him.

“Drew, you better sit down mate.”

Lara and Jack left the room and headed back to the station.

“Dan, what’s going on?”

“Drew, it’s your dad!”

“What’s wrong with him?” Drew asked worriedly

“He has not turned up at the Addiction Centre where he should have turned up.”

Drew was even more confused,

“What Addiction? What Centre?”

“Mate, when your dad came back after he shot Dennis and saved you, he was not the Pete that everyone knew from before the wedding explosion. He was edgy, irritated and just not himself. The night he was around at Amanda’s she caught on to his addiction. She tried to help him through it but she couldn’t help him. After the meeting Sally found out but Pete knew that who ever tried to help, they couldn’t. The only person who could help him was himself by admitting he had a problem and getting help.”

“So, you knew all this time and said nothing!” Drew angrily shouted at Dan.

“Drew, I only found out the day he went. That was when he explained everything.”

Drew just looked at Dan is disgust before walking out of the hospital.

“Drew!” Leah shouted as she chased after him.

Just as Dan was about to follow he saw Jason’s eyes begin to open.

“Quick! Someone! I think he is waking up!” Dan shouted to Rachael who was outside. She ran into the room and checked Jason over.

“He seems to be slowly waking up. I will come back in a few minutes.”

Dan watched as he saw Jason slowly open his eyes,

“Jason, its Dan Baker.”

Peter’s car was still in the bushes; Pete was lying on the back of the car unconscious and seriously injured.

30 minutes later, Jason was slowly coming round.

“Dan,” Jason whispered as he tried to clutch his stomach in pain. Dan stopped him by saying,

“Just stay still. The doctor will be back soon.”

“What am I doing here? what happened to me?” asked a confused Jason.

“You were found in some bush land; unconscious, all battered and bruised.”

“Am I in Summer Bay?”

“Yes.”

“Where is Peter?” asked a very agitated Jason.

“Mate, we don’t know. He has gone away for a few weeks.” Dan said as he lied to Jason.

“Is there any way I can get in touch with him? It’s important!”

“I don’t know. But, as soon as I speak to him, I will tell him that you want him. He knows that you are here.”

“Mate I have to go now, but I will be back later.” Dan told Jason as he promptly left the room.

Preview: Why does Jason need to talk to Pete so badly?

What does Jack and Lara have to tell Dan and Leah- is it good news?

Why does Drew go mad at Dan?

Shannon- What's wrong with Sally and Peter? :ph34r:

My guess is that it's not Tracey and Peter. Hahaha We all know that Shannon is a BIG fan of Tracey and Peter.

Oi! I always get talked about, but I dont mind, Makes me feel popular :P

Noo Tracey and Peter together!? Noo way She is meant for Zoe, Peter and Claire! :wub:

Edit: Opps Missed a chapter there, Awesome chapter. Aww Drew :( Will someone give my boy a break? o_0 Why does Jason need to see Peter urgently?

:D see when you sit at college doing nothing you think about the fic and how to keep you intrested and one person has just said what they want for Pete and it's going to come true well not excacly but someway linking to someone will. A reappearence of a characters name that will shock you all...... but will Pete be told or will Dan never be able to tell his brother the big secret????

:P:P

Lil, you just confused the daylights out of me. :blink:

Teaser:

“What I meant was, Pete should be the first one to know. The first one that I should tell.”

“Tell him what?” Dan said as he anger began to grow.

“Dan, please. Pete should be told first. It concerns his future!”

Archived