Hard Situations!

Guest Lilone

“Tracey was not Zoë’s accomplice. Zoë had a gun to Tracey’s back at the reception. If she didn’t say what Zoë wanted her to say, she would have been blown to pieces.”

“That’s bull!” yelled Martha.

“I can assure every single one of you in this room that Tracey was just another one of her sick jokes to get to me.”

Now, if only you and Lil were the script writers! :D That is what should have happened!!

Awesome chapter!! Was it Tracey that agreed? :wub:

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, if only you and Lil were the script writers! :D That is what should have happened!!

Be careful... Lil might just get a big head. :P

Awesome chapter!! Was it Tracey that agreed? :wub:

My lips are sealed :ph34r: You're just going to have to wait like everyone else.

Now, if only you and Lil were the script writers! That is what should have happened!!

Be careful... Lil might just get a big head.

Awesome chapter!! Was it Tracey that agreed?

My lips are sealed :ph34r: You're just going to have to wait like everyone else.

Lmao I don't need to get a bigger head, the stuff for the fic I am writing now will keep you on yur edge of your seat!!!

*pretends to be offended* I thought I was special :o Rach, Need you help right about now!

Not even Rach can help you. Good things come to those who wait. Lil will agree with me.

I agree with u chris :P

Not even Rach can help you. Good things come to those who wait. Lil will agree with me.

Awwhh!! You dont know that Lil will agree..do you..

I do

Thanks for the two teasers and the great chapter. It was good to see Peter having the guts to inform the town and have Sally as his support crew. She's an intuitive one though - picking up on his addiction. Look forward to the next installment of this fic.

Keep up the marvellous work! :wink:

Archived