Hard Situations!

Guest Lilone

Peter felt as though his world was crumbling down as he read Tracey’s words. It made him realize that being back in the Bay was the stupidest idea ever. He had hurt too many people. And now, because of it, Tracey was dead. He didn’t know what else to do so he got in and drove to Tracey’s place. He hoped to find her and try to see if he could save her in time but it was to no avail. She was not there. He panicked. He had no idea where Tracey was. Her car was not there. Her belongings were not there. Ideas flashed through his mind like lightning. Tracey was missing. ‘No, she was dead. And it’s all my fault.’ Peter thought to himself. He didn’t know what to do. He couldn’t call the police because of the weird situation. There was no body. Nothing. No trace of Tracey Thompson whatsoever. It was as though she no longer existed in the world. Without even knowing it, Peter had gotten back into his car and driven himself to the beach. It was there that Peter Baker finally wept. He wept for Dan and Drew hating him, his addiction, Amanda, and Tracey’s death. And it was there that Sally found him.

Flashback:

Sally had gone home after the meeting but she was feeling a little restless. Especially over the events of the day. She decided to go for a walk at the beach to clear her head. She could not believe everything that had happened. Seeing Tracey alive made things a little bit weird. Even though Sally now knew that Tracey had been good all the while. A part of her couldn’t help but notice the tension between Tracey and Peter. She tried to think about it but could not figure it out. Her mind was preoccupied that she did not see Peter sitting down on the sandy beach staring at the ocean. She headed towards his direction and when she came close enough, found that he was crying. She did not know what to say so she just knelt down and hugged him.

Peter was stunned. Sally was hugging him. But he could not care less anymore about what people had to say. He was too upset to think about it. He sobbed in her arms like a baby. He wanted to speak. He wanted to tell her everything. But he could not. Every time he tried to open his mouth to speak, every thing that happened would come pouring out.

Sally had never seen Peter feeling this low before. The Peter Baker she had known was not one to show his weak side. And here he was, on the beach, crying in her arms. After crying for about a good solid five minutes or so, Peter finally calmed down. She just looked at him with concern eyes. He knew he had to explain to her. Yet, he didn’t know where to start. He took the letter out of his pocket and gave it to her to read, hoping that she would understand.

Sally was taken aback when he handed her the letter. He looked at her with such hopes in his eyes that she gave him a knowing look and read it. Realization dawned on her as she read the letter. her instant reaction was to look at him and ask,

We have to stop her.”

“It’s too late, Sal. I went to her place just now. There was nothing there. Her things were gone. Her car was gone. She was not there. I dread the worst.”

“Maybe we should call the cops? And get forensics to-“

“No. She’s gone. She’s dead. It’s my fault!” Peter interrupted her before she could finish.

“It’s not your fault, Pete. Tracey made a choice.”

“What choice? I didn’t give her a choice. I drove her to it! I am to blame for Tracey killing herself. Just as I am to blame for everything. For Amanda. For Dan and Drew. It’s my fault that I have no place to go anymore.”

“You know that you are not responsible for the action of others. Come on. Come with me.”

“What?”

“You can’t stay in the beach and you can’t stay in your car. There’s room at my place. You can stay there for now.”

“I can’t impose on you, Sal. You’ve done more than enough for me. I don’t know how to repay you.”

“Think of this as my thank you for saving my life.” Sally said as she gave him a smile.

“Thank you.” Was all that he could think of to say.

They both stood up and headed towards Peter’s car and drove towards the Caravan Park.

Preview:

What does Rachael say that leaves Dan stunned?

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teaser:

“Pete, Dan, this is Claire, my sister.”

They both said “hello”

“Right, we better be going.” Jason said as he and Claire started to walk to the beach.

“Pete, I will give you a ring later on in the week.”

Pete smiled warmly at Claire as he watched them walk away

Pete turned around and saw Dan looking at him.

“What?” asked Peter as he was still grinning like an idiot.

“You know!” replied Dan as they entered the shop

Thanks Adia and Shannon.... :)

Next chapter:

Drew was sitting on the sofa watching TV when Leah and Dan entered,

“Drew can you help Leah with the dinner please? Rachel and Kim are coming round for dinner.”

Drew turned off the TV and headed into the kitchen to help Leah while Dan walked into the bathroom. He noticed Pete’s razor on the shelf and just stood still. Dan started to reminisce when Pete took Dan to buy his first pack of razors.

Flashback:

Dan screamed in pain as he re-entered his and Pete’s bedroom. “What you screaming about?” Peter asked but couldn’t help laughing when he saw Dan walk out of the bathroom with tissues over his face trying to stop his shaving cuts from bleeding.

“Mate, you didn’t did you?” Peter said still laughing rolling on the bed in pain from laughing so much.

“It was the only one I could see.” replied Dan as he held his face in pain.

“That’s mum’s one.” Peter laughed as he saw Dan’s face drop.

Peter slowly got up off the bed and headed over to his draw where he pulled out his wallet.

“Mate, lets go to the shops.”

“What for?” asked a curious Dan.

“Well, I have some money left over from my pay so I will get you some razors. You are nearly 15. You will start shaving and I don’t mind helping you out in your hour of need.” Dan grinned, as he knew Pete was looking out for him.

Pete and Dan headed out of the house and walked to the shops when Pete heard his name being called. As Pete turned around he saw Jason heading towards him.

“Hey, Jason long time no see. How was your holiday?”

“Yeah. It was interesting my sister is moving in with us for a while. Have not seen her for nearly 6 months.” he said smiling at Pete.

“Hey Dan. Wow what happened to you?” Jason said laughing at his face.

“You don’t want to know.” said Pete as he heard Jason’s name being called.

“Jason!” said a young lady as walked towards the three of them. Pete grinned as she walked further towards him.

“Pete, Dan, this is Claire, my sister.”

They both said “hello”

“Right, we better be going.” Jason said as he and Claire started to walk to the beach.

“Pete, I will give you a ring later on in the week.”

Pete smiled warmly at Claire as he watched them walk away

Pete turned around and saw Dan looking at him.

“What?” asked Peter as he was still grinning like an idiot.

“You know!” replied Dan as they entered the shop

Dan was snapped back into reality and out of his thoughts of Pete when he heard Ryan shouting to him from the living room. Dan re-entered the living room where Rachel and Kim greeted him. Dan, Kim, Rachael and Drew were sitting around the table as Leah brought in the food.

“So, mate you seen anything of Pete?” Kim asked Drew.

“No. it’s pretty weird because usually I always see him and he tries to talk but he has been keeping away.”

As they sat eating their food, Dan asked, “So Rach, how’s work?”

“You know, I have good days then have bad days. But, today was a really weird day. A patient was brought in. apparently, he was found dumped in bush land just left for dead.”

“Really? That’s terrible.” Drew commented

“Didn’t he have any id on him?” Leah asked.

“Yes on a piece of paper it said ‘Jason Brody’”

Dan dropped his folk and looked at Leah in shock.

“Brody, like Claire Brody?” Leah said as she looked at Dan

“Why would Jason be in Summer Bay?” Dan said

“Dan, do you know him?” asked a confused Rachael.

“Yes it’s Peter’s ex girlfriend’s brother. Well, I don’t know 100% that it’s him until I see him!” Dan said as he got up to grab his coat.

Kim and Drew just looked at each other in confusion, whilst Leah and Rachel walked out of the house followed by Dan; and they made their way to the hospital.

Rachael stopped a very worried looking Dan just before they were nearing Jason’s room and said, “Dan who ever it is that’s in the room is not in a very good way at all. It may be him and it may not be. Prepare yourselves for the worst.”

Dan slowly looked into the room and saw Jason’s body lying motionless hooked up to machines. Dan held his face in shock, as he saw his brother’s best mate lying in front of him half dead. “I have to find Pete.” Dan said as he raced out of the hospital leaving Leah and Rachael looking over at Jason who was in a deep coma.

Dan pulled up outside Amanda’s mansion and raced towards her front door banging on it repeatedly hoping Amanda would hurry up and open the door.

“Hold on, I’m coming!” shouted Amanda as she opened the door.

As she opened the door Dan barged passed her and demanded, “Where is Pete?”

“You know what? I could not care less where he is. He’s a user!” Amanda shouted as she started to cry again.

“Amanda, where is he? I need to see him!” he shouted angrily.

“What did I just say? I don’t know and I don’t care!” she shot back at him.

Dan didn’t care about Amanda and Pete splitting up. All that mattered was finding Pete and telling him about Jason.

Dan left Amanda sitting on the sofa crying as he ran back to his car and headed to the police station.

“Fitzy!” Dan shouted at Lara who was getting out of the car.

“Hiya, Dan. Are you ok?”

“Lara, have you seen Pete? It’s important!”

“I’m sorry, Dan. I haven’t seen him.”

Dan pulled out of the station car park and headed to the diner.

Ric and Rocco were walking along the beach when Dan shouted at them.

“Ric, Rocco, have you seen Pete?”

“Yes, at breakfast we did.” Rocco said.

What Rocco just said confused Dan. “Breakfast? what, what do you mean?”

“Didn’t he tell you? He is staying at ours from now on.”

Dan wanted more answers but thought he would tell Pete about Jason before he asked why he was living at the caravan park.

“Cheers!” Dan said as he walked towards the caravan park.

Dan slowly walked up to the front door and took a deep breath before knocking. Sally greeted him at the door. “Hey, Dan what can I do for you?”

“I am here to see Pete.”

“Please, Dan, I don’t want any trouble.”

“Sal, I promise. I just need to tell Pete something. It’s important.”

“Ok, I will just go and tell him that you’re here. He has just gone in the shower.”

Sally was happy to see Dan wanting to talk to his brother but she wondered if Pete would actually want to see his younger brother.

Sally walked towards the bathroom, knocked on the door and said, “Peter?”

Pete popped his head round the bathroom door with his towel round his waist.

“Yes, I’m finished.”

“It’s Dan!”

“What’s Dan?”

“He’s downstairs and wants to speak to you!”

“Ok!” Pete said as he started to walk downstairs. Peter walked towards Dan curiously.

“Dan, I do not need a lecture about Amanda. It was a mistake. I should not have gotten involved with her,”

Preview: How does Pete react when Dan tells him about Jason?

Will Pete seek help or stay in the Bay to start a new relationship?

Teaser:

“Pete, please. I am here to help.”

Peter shot up from the wall at those words.

“You’re here to help? You make me laugh! You’re such a joke!” Peter shouted at his brother.

Dan didn’t know how to react from what Peter had just said. He didn’t know if he was really angry with him or if it was the pills.

“You know what? You can go and get stuffed! I hate you! After everything I have done for you! I return from the dead- I thought you would be the slightest bit pleased. But no! You couldn’t face the fact that for once it was not my fault that my death was faked!”

Peter started to walk away but was pulled back by Dan. his anger took off him and he swung a punch which ended in Dan falling to the ground. Pete just looked at Dan before walking away again.

“Pete!” Dan shouted as he followed his brother.

I have just finished writing the death and I can tell you, you are going to be shocked!!!!

Now this is going to be the biggest part of the fan fic....... A character that you think that I can't kill off is actually going to die but who is it?

A death sends shock waves through the bay but whose life is taken?

Peter? Drew? Dan? Jason? Leah?

Archived