Hard Situations!

Guest Lilone

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next part:

It was out before Tracey even realized it. When she did, all she could do was run away. She didn’t want to have to face Peter. Not when she was mad at him. She heard him calling out to her but the damage had already been done. She ran as fast as she could. She needed to get away from him. Eventually, she reached home. When she shut the door, everything finally came out. Tracey had never wept so hard in her entire life.

As soon as he heard Tracey say those words, Peter was taken aback. It took him a full 5 minutes to finally register. ‘Tracey is in love with me?’ He was stunned to say the least but he couldn’t stop until he found out the truth. By then, Tracey was already running away from him.

“Tracey!”

The only thing that he could do was to yell after her in the hopes that she would stop. But it was in vain as she kept on running and didn’t look back. He wanted to run after her but he couldn’t because his legs wouldn’t budge from the spot. It was as though it was glued there. And try as hard as he could to lift it up, it was to no avail. He just stood there, watching helplessly as Tracey ran away from him. As soon as she was out if sight, he punched his fist in the air in frustration. Everything was right back where they started. Even though he would never admit it, all of this was wearing him down. There was a part of him that truly wished that he could remain in witness protection and not come back at all. At least, this way, his family would think he was dead and he wouldn’t be able to hurt them any longer. In a way, the pills were the only things that helped him to cope with the situation that he was in. in some ways, without the pills, he would’ve lost it ages ago. He knew he couldn’t stay here for long so he decided to drag his feet back home.

When he arrived back, he saw Amanda pacing in the hall.

“Hey gorgeous, what’s up?”

“Where’ve you been? I was so worried about you. When I woke up, and felt your side of your bed and it was cold. So I knew there was no way you would’ve gone to the bathroom. So I got up and looked in every single room in the house but I still couldn’t find you. I didn’t know where you were. And your phone was off. So, the only thing I could do was sit here and pace. I was about to call the police on you but then you walked through that door.” As she said spoke, she ran into his arms and embraced him.

The moment he saw Amanda, he felt his anger melt away. Her concern for him washed away the anger and frustration that he was feeling. She didn’t give him a chance to explain where he had been and had already enveloped him in a hug. He hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go as memories of the incidents at the beach came back to haunt him. all he could say was, “I needed some air so I went for a walk down at the beach.” He wanted to badly to tell her about Drew and Tracey but he couldn’t. Not when he had to find a way to fix it. He pulled apart from the embrace and caught her mouth in a kiss. He planted soft kisses on her neck and she moaned and allowed him to carry her towards the sofa where he continued kissing her neck. That romantic moment was soon short lived when Dan and Ryan walked in on them.

“Peter! Amanda!”

“Dan!” they both said in unison.

Next part: Is this the end for Dan and Peter's relationthip?

I have a feeling a old face may be returning.........

Old face? Now I am intrigued. :P

I... Tracey is alive :wub:

I cant wait to see Dans reaction :P

Awesome chapter..please..more soon?

Good things comes to those who wait. :D

Very true... good things come to shannon when she don't treaten to stop reading because we have killed Tracey off :P

swfc- Had a very intreging dream about where our fic could go and the old face will be a new character...

Archived