Hard Situations!

Guest Lilone

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments, guys. :)

Here's the next part:

Peter was devastated when Drew turned round and left. He was angry that his son had called Tracey a lesbian without even knowing the full details of the situation. Worse, he was angrier at himself for losing control. Peter Baker had always been a calm person, but being in witness protection had changed him. Truth to be told, deep down, he knew that it was the pills that had changed him. They had made him an addict. He had despised addicts before. And now, he was one. It disgusted him but he couldn’t stop himself. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out the bottle, unscrewed the top and popped another pill into his mouth. Unbeknownst to him, Tracey had witnessed the entire scene.

Flashback:

Tracey had walked for about five minutes when she realized that she had dropped her pendant on the beach. She headed back there and saw Peter and Drew in a heated argument. So, she inched closer to find out what it was about, only to be stunned further when Drew had called her a ‘lesbian.’ She thought it best not to interfere but stayed hidden where she was just in case the situation turned violent. When Drew turned to leave she saw Peter pop a pill into his mouth. This disappointed her. She didn’t know what to do. She cared so much for him and seeing him like this pained her to no end. She decided she had to do something. So, she took a deep breathe and walked towards Peter.

When Peter saw Tracey, his anger hit boiling point. All the stress from the past few days had taken its toll on him. Before Tracey even had a chance to talk to him, he blasted at her, yelling:

“This is your entire fault! If you didn’t get yourself caught by Zoë, then none of this would’ve happened. I wouldn’t be “dead!” my whole family wouldn’t have hate me right now! I wouldn’t be addicted to these bloody pills! My son would’ve got to know me! You and that stupid Zoë! Sometimes I really wonder what I did to deserve all these crap! Sometimes, I just wish I was dead. Then maybe then everyone will be happy!” Peter fumed. Deep down, he knew that it wasn’t Tracey’s fault. It was his fault. Every action was his doing- his parents, Kristy, Drew, Amanda and Dan, Clare, Tracey, witness protection, the pills- it was his actions that had caused this mess. Peter didn’t stop there. He continued yelling at Tracey. It was as though lashing out at Tracey would solve everything.

“If you hadn’t come back, my son wouldn’t hate me! I would’ve been able to repair my relationship with him! But, now, thanks to you, Tracey Thompson, he hates me! I hope that you’re happy with yourself!”

“Peter…”

The moment that Peter lashed out at her, Tracey felt like a knife had cut her heart up in two. She knew that he was lashing out because of the pills but his words had hurt her to the very core. She wanted to cry but she would not give him the pleasure to see that his words had got to her. She tried to stay calm. But every word uttered by Peter was slowly breaking her walls. It took a lot of guts not to slap him to make him see sense.

“Don’t you Peter me! I hate you, Tracey! I don’t want to see you ever again! Get out of my sight! You disgust me!” he practically spat at her.

“SLAP!!!”

Tracey had had enough of Peter’s rants so the only thing that she could do was slap him. And slapped him hard she did.

“How dare you! Do you think I wanted to be involved in this whole bloody mess in the first place? I hope you remember that I helped you to catch Zoë. Yes, I admit, she pulled a fast one on me but did you think I liked every single minute of it? Did you think that I had a choice? She was going to kill me, Peter. I had to do what I had to do in order to survive. I’m sorry if you think that it was my fault but I think that it’s not fair on you to blame me for all the screw ups in your life! If you think that you coming back here is tough, try thinking about how I’m feeling about it? I was revealed as the accomplice, not you! I was the bad cop. You were the good cop that saved the day! Remember that! After everything that we’ve been through in witness protection, this is how you treat me? I thought you were different, Peter Baker. Turns out, you’re just the same as everyone else. I don’t even know why the hell I love you.”

Next part: Will Peter have to choose between a lover? a friend? his son? What will happen to his relationship with the people he loves?

Woah...Im bloody speechless. To be honest I have no idea what to say in this comment.

Apart from woah...and... wow. Tracey telling Peter she loved him threw me off I thought they were going to remain good friends but woah :wub:

A friggen awesome update.

Woah...Im bloody speechless. To be honest I have no idea what to say in this comment.

Apart from woah...and... wow. Tracey telling Peter she loved him threw me off I thought they were going to remain good friends but woah :wub:

A friggen awesome update.

I'm more speechless to the fact that I made Shannon speechless. Glad that you loved the update. And, you guessed right. About Tracey being in love with Peter anyway. :P Thanks for your comment.

I've just started reading this fic, and I think it's great!

Well done, can't wait for the next part.

Thank you very much for your comment. Lilone and I appreciate it heaps. Very glad that you like it.

I'm more speechless to the fact that I made Shannon speechless. Glad that you loved the update. And, you guessed right. About Tracey being in love with Peter anyway. :P Thanks for your comment.

I really do honestly love this fic and im not saying it just to give Lil and you big heads either :)

Lil Teaser from me and Chrissie

The moment he saw Amanda, he felt his anger melt away. Her concern for him washed away the anger and frustration that he was feeling. She didn’t give him a chance to explain where he had been and had already enveloped him in a hug. He hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go as memories of the incidents at the beach came back to haunt him. all he could say was, “I needed some air so I went for a walk down at the beach.” He wanted to badly to tell her about Drew and Tracey but he couldn’t. not when he had to find a way to fix it. he pulled apart from the embrace and caught her mouth in a kiss. he planted soft kisses on her neck and she moaned and allowed him to carry her towards the sofa where he continued kissing her neck. That romantic moment was soon short lived when Dan and Ryan walked in on them.

Oh Dear, talk about bad timing :o Sprung! I cant wait to see Dans reaction :D

Please post the full chapter soon.

Btw, Lil, Chrissie said before she went to bed to delete some pms in your inbox so she can send you one, something to do with the fic. She wouldnt tell me :P

Archived