Destined

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 9

Ric’s P.O.V

“Mattie” I shout rushing down the hallway I see her figure leaning against the doorway her small body shaking as she sobs,

“Matilda what is it?” I hear Beth say as her, Lucas and Tony all enter the hallway behind me,

“Mattie what’s wrong?” I say wrapping my arms around her as I get to the doorway her body trembles in my arms as she sobs, looking in I see the mess her clothes, bedspread strewn all over the floor, her mirror shattered into tiny little pieces my body tenses as I see the state of her room, they have been here again while we have been out what happens if Matilda hadn’t come outside as fast as she did with the letter if she didn’t think anything of it and believed it had been Belle anything could off happened to her,

“Not again” I hear her mumbled cry from my chest,

“Shhh Mattie I swear I’m not going to let anything happen to you” I say softly,

“I’ll go and call Jack” Tony says “lets all go and get in the living room ok I don’t want any of us left alone” he says

“Come on babe” I say leading her into the living room, she sits down between me and Lucas, as Beth kneels in front of us

“Oh sweets it’s going to be ok” she says resting her hand on Matilda’s knee.

Matilda’s P.O.V

“What’s happened is everyone ok?” Jack says rushing through the door,

“Matilda’s room’s been smashed up” Lucas says

“Mattie you ok?” he asks me resting his hand on my shoulder as I lean against Ric, I nod my head slightly to let him know that I’m ok physically although I’m an emotional wreck on the inside, terrified off what is going on thoughts off who is terrorizing me like this, “Right everyone stay here ill go and check her room and call for some of the rest of the team to come once they are here I want everyone to come and stop at mine” he says

“I’ll come with you Jack” Tony says as he follows him down the hallway,

“What if they are still here” I say shaking,

“Shh it’s ok if they are then they aren’t going to hurt you we are all here with you and Jack is here and he’s got back up on the way, I promise I wont let anyone hurt you while I’m here” Ric says pulling me closer to him,

“I’m just so scared” I say my voice shaking,

“I know you are, it’s going to be ok whoever’s doing this to you is going to get caught ok” he says stroking his fingers through my hair soothingly.

“Well from what we have seen there is no one here now, these guys are going to stay in the house overnight and keep and eye out and also try and pick up and handprints or DNA that could be in the room” Jack says as he walks out with two of his colleagues, “So if you want to get all the sleeping bags and quilts together we will head over to mine and you can sleep there” he says to us taking Ric’s hand we pick up what we can before following Jack and Lucas out of the house as mum and Tony leave behind us, I don’t know how I’d be able to sleep In my room again until whoever is doing this is caught.

“What’s going on?” Martha says rubbing her eyes sleepily as she walks into the living room and sees us all setting up home for the night on the floor,

“Someone has broke into the house and wrote Mattie a threatening letter and smashed her room up, so they are staying here for the night” Jack explains to her,

“Oh my god Matilda are you ok?” Martha asks rushing over to me,

“Not really I mean I’m shocked, scared and an emotional wreck” I say not letting go off Ric’s hand,

“we should probably try and get some sleep its been a long night” mum says looking at me softly,

“well we can try I doubt ill be able to sleep” I say leaning against Ric as he wraps the blanket around us,

“just try sweets you need to get some rest” mum says as she snuggles up next to Tony on the settee, I lay down in Ric’s arm as we lay wrapped under the blanket as we lye on top of the sleeping bags,

“just try and get some sleep I know your scared but you need to sleep” Ric whispers to me kissing my forehead softly, I close my eyes hoping that eventually the sleep will overcome me.

Aww! Poor Matilda! I didn't expect the shock to be that vicious. No wonder why she is petrified, that person really wants to hurt her and scare her. I can't really think of who it could be. Someone in love with her? But then they wouldn't want to her her. Someone in love with Ric? That makes more sense. Some complete stranger? Hmmm. *ponders* Keep the updates coming, I've missed your stories Jackie! :)

That was intense Jackie. And dramatic, and wow, I'm so shocked, like Kase, I didn't think it would be like that... maybe another note, but... woah! Ric is so adorable though, wanting to protect her at all costs, its sooo sweet, and theres my fluff, in the middle of everything! I can't wait to find out who it is, five chapters you say? *grumbles* oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep reading!

Thanks you two and yes Jess you'll have to keep reading please keep reading. :P Glad you liked it Jess I wasn't so sure about it myself. Yeah I'd suspect atleast 5chapters before we find out who it is, but the drama isn't going to stop thats for sure, anyways at the rate ive been writing it might not be long before you find out.

Archived