Destined

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, fluff :wub: that was so adorable, and sweet, and *gushes* Mattie and Ric are so cute! But, the boys pushing for Belle and Mattie to be friends is even cuter. But now I miss the fluff, and want it to continue, rather than this stalker business... can't we just, forget it ever happeend? :rolleyes: I can't wait for more Jackie I'm loving it!

Chapter 12

“I can’t believe you guys just did that” I say from where I stood next to Belle in the water as we starred at our boyfriends in disbelief

“I don’t know about you Mattie but what do you think about payback” Belle says turning around to face me a huge grin on her face

“Belle I think that is a great idea and you know it doesn’t just have to be out here in the water that we can get them back you know we could plan so many ways to get our own back on them” I say smiling evilly,

“Lucas what have we done mate we get them to be friends and now they are ganging up on us” Ric says

“well you did bring it on yourselves chucking us in here” I say

“Mattie I think its about time we get our plan underway” Belle says looking at me as we edge closer to Ric and Lucas flipping onto our back we splash our feet against the water splashing Lucas and Ric,

“oh that’s how you’re going to play is it well I think that us two can play at that game can’t we Ric” Lucas says laughing.

“Well I should get going Irene wanted me home said she wanted us to have a family night and for me and Cass to get to know each other better” Belle says picking her bag up later that night

“Want me to walk you back” Lucas says,

“nah its ok she’s waiting for me outside the Diner now ill be fine” Belle says kissing Lucas softly,

“Thanks for today Belle I’ve had fun I hope we can keep working through things” I say to her

“yeah same here Mattie bye everyone” she says running off to meet Irene.

“we should all probably get going home now as well got school in the morning and you’ve got work in the morning Ric” I say

“Yeah need me to walk you back?” he asks me

“it’s ok Ric I can walk back with Lucas ill be safe don’t worry” I say softly,

“are you sure?” he asks me

“Yeah positive” I say

“She’ll be fine Ric honestly” Lucas says

“Ok txt me when you get home” he says to me kissing me softly

“I will do bye” I say turning to walk home with Lucas.

“Thanks for listening to us and trying to make things work with Belle, it means a lot to me that you two get on” Lucas says as we walk up the beach back towards our house,

“I’m just glad that you actually got us to get to know each other and forgot all the bad blood that has happened in the past I had a really good time today really took my mind off things” I say to him

“that’s good if you need to talk Matilda you know I’m still here for you even though we are seeing other people I’ll always be your friend and you know future step-brother most likely” he says

“thanks Lucas” I say as we head up the driveway to the house,

“looks like those two are out again” Lucas says,

“yeah” I say quietly,

“don’t worry ill come in with you until they are home I won’t go back to my room until they are” he says as he opens the front door,

“thanks” I say entering the house “I’ll go get changed” I say I couldn’t live in fear I couldn’t be afraid of going to my room after all I had to sleep in there tonight I make it to my bedroom door, and see another envelope pinned to it this time with a red heart across the seal,

“Lucas” I scream grabbing the letter and running back into the living room.

Fluff Jackie, fluff. Thats all I ask for! I thought we had a deal, forgetting about this drama, angst stuff? Hehehe, Belle and Mattie are great, and Luke and Ric are evil for dumping them in the water. It was so cute with the four of them together. But then, you had to go and put another letter there, didn't you? :angry:

I also loved the snippits of Mattie/Luke, I'm glad they can be friends in this story, it works so well! Can't wait for more...!

Chapter 13

“Mattie what is it?” Lucas says wrapping his arms around me as I run to him,

“Another letter Lucas I haven’t opened it I don’t want to please we have to go I can’t stay here” I cry sobbing into his chest,

“Ok come on give the letter here and we will go to Noah’s to dad and Beth ok and then we can ring Jack its going to be ok Mattie I’m here” he says leading me out of the house and locking the door behind us,

“I want Ric Lucas” I cry

“I know Mattie ill ring him when we get to Noah’s ok” he says leading me down the road,

“Ok” I say trying to calm my breathing down which had become nothing short of erratic I can’t believe this is happening again.

“What’s wrong?” Tony says as soon as he sees me sobbing uncontrollably in Lucas arms as we enter the Surf Club,

“we came home and their was another letter pinned to her door” Lucas explains to him,

“Oh love come on lets get you sat down and ill ring Jack” Tony says taking me from Lucas arms to his own before leading me to a booth,

“Sweets what’s wrong?” mum says rushing out from behind the bar,

“she got another one” Tony says as I continue to cry uncontrollably,

“oh no that’s the third one in two days” mum says her voice frantic hang on did she just say a third

“third, didn’t you think I should know?” I question looking up at her,

“yeah look Mattie we didn’t want you to know we didn’t want you to get worked up any more than you was about it” mum says reaching out to me,

“Oh my god Mattie come here” I hear Ric’s voice shout as he rushes in and jumps in the booth beside me, I instantly fall into his arms in tears,

“Its ok Mattie I’m here now” he says holding me tightly as I cry into his chest my body shaking.

“I want to read it” I say looking up to face everyone once my tears had subdued,

“are you sure that’s a good idea love?” Tony says looking at me concerned,

“I want to read it, you can’t keep it from me I want to know what whoever is doing this has got to say I’m going to be running in fear anyway until it stops so I may as well see what else he has got to say for himself” I say,

“Tilly please sweetheart it’ll only get you even more worked up” she says,

“mum I want to read it” I say reluctantly she passes the letter over to me, opening it carefully I read over what it says conscious of Ric’s eyes also starring down over my shoulder wanting to see what it said:

Mattie

I saw you again today having fun down on the beach in your bikini looking stunning and at your dear boyfriends Ric’s house when he pulled back from kissing you like that, I wouldn’t pull back if you was mine that’s a promise and remember no matter how hard you try you won’t be able to forget about me because I won’t stop until your mine.

X X X

Dropping the letter my blood runs cold, they had seen everything that was going on, whoever it was, was following my every move my body trembles as I’m overcome by sobs once more, no one speaks the room is silent apart from my tears as Ric rocks me gently back and forth in his arms trying to calm me like you would a baby, that’s how I felt right now like a baby vulnerable in the world and what it had in store for you hadn’t I been through enough in my short lifetime already without having to go through this.

Archived