Destined

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was like, five chapters since I've read it. Man Jackie, you're on a serious writing spree.

I loved every moment, from the fluff, to the girly bonding, to the Mattie going psycho, to Callan being the stalker. Man, what a creepy stalker. For a minute though, I was kinda hoping Henry had gone evil, and come back to extract his revenge on Mattie for a reason only know to him... :ph34r: but I guess I was way off :blink: I can't wait for more, especially if this means within a few chapters I'll get my fluff back again :wub: Loved it all Jackie!

Wow, that was a lot of writing for one night!!

Callan!! I had no idea! The thought didn't even cross my mind, but it wasn't one of those really off field choices either, so well done! Eee! I loved the girls getting drunk bit and Ric and Mattie were so :wub:

Can't wait for the next one. I'm surprised he would dare come back considering what Ric did to him last time!

Matilda started hanging around with Callan during her rebellion stage when she changed herself because she thought she couldn't get a date, he took her to a party one night and spiked her drink with a date rape drug he tried to rape her but Ric got their and beat him up before he could rape her but Mattie still drugged went into a daze and ended up getting kidnapped. Now in the story Callan is back to get what he didn't get lasttime Matilda.

Matilda started hanging around with Callan during her rebellion stage when she changed herself because she thought she couldn't get a date, he took her to a party one night and spiked her drink with a date rape drug he tried to rape her but Ric got their and beat him up before he could rape her but Mattie still drugged went into a daze and ended up getting kidnapped. Now in the story Callan is back to get what he didn't get lasttime Matilda.

Thanks. :D I remember that happening but couldn't remember the name of the person.

Archived