Destined

Guest Jackieleanne

Chapter 15

“Well come on then tell us all the juicy details then” Cassie says jumping down on the settee in Irene’s

“Yeah come on you know that you have to tell us everything we need to know these things” Belle says,

“Well first things first and that is that we have to open this” I say pulling the bottle of wine from my bag

“Mattie I’m shocked” Cassie says

“Yeah is this the same Matilda Hunter here” Belle says grinning,

“Well there’s nothing wrong with a drink every now and again and besides after last night I’m celebrating and besides I need a drink after everything that’s been going on in my life now come on you two I know that you don’t mind having a drink Belle” I say cracking open the wine,

“I certainly don’t come on Cass it’s not going to hurt us we’ve all been through a lot this year what is a bit of wine to celebrate going to hurt” Belle says jumping up from the settee and running into the kitchen coming back with three large wine glasses and a huge bar of chocolate.

Three hours later,

“We go together like ramma lamma lamma ka dinki da dinki donk remember forever like shobbop” I sing before collapsing into fits of giggles next to Belle and Cassie who are in hysterics, “What” I squeal

“You’re so wasted” Casssie says as I get another glass, “don’t you think you’ve had enough” she adds

“So I have every right to be wasted and have another glass I mean isn’t it understand able I mean I’m being stalked by some crazed lunatic who keeps going on about every single detail of my life and is scaring the hell out of me hell I haven’t even been able to sleep in my own bed, and I’m sick of it I’m sick of being scared of running from them, of them ruining my life I mean this year had been bad enough as it without all this starting and then it did why can’t I just be with the rest of the crowd for once to lead a normal life without all this bad s**t happening to me” I shout standing up, turning on my heels I run to the door I had to get out of here I couldn’t take it no more I had to get away,

“Mattie where are you going wait” I hear them shout but I didn’t listen I just picked up the pace.

Belle’s P.O.V

“**** if I knew this was going to happen I wouldn’t of let her drink” I say to Cassie,

“Belle quick we best get Ric and Lucas over quick and get help I mean what if this stalker is out there” Cassie says reality hits me as if all the alcohol has been drained from my body, grabbing my mobile I ring the caravan park number knowing that Ric and Lucas was there tonight

“Hello Summer Bay Caravan Park” I hear Sally say

“Sal its Belle is Ric or Lucas there quick please its urgent” I say panicked,

“Ric Belle’s on the phone she says its urgent” I hear her say, within seconds I hear Ric and Lucas on the other end,

“Belle what’s going on?” Ric says,

“Ric it’s Mattie she’s wasted and we couldn’t stop her she just ran out of here I mean what if that stalkers out there Ric just get here quick” I say slamming the phone down.

Next Time : Will Mattie be found before the stalker strikes.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna know who the stalker is! I have a feeling we'll find out very soon, anyway. :D Great chapter....those lot wasted is hilarious! The whole "We go together like ramma lamma lamma ka dinki da dinki donk"...:P Please, please, please update soon!

Chapter 16

Matilda’s P.O.V

What did I do to deserve this to happen to me what have I done that is so bad that I have to be tested so much in life, I just want it all to end I want the letters to stop, for this creep whoever it is to go away and to just get on with my life with Ric, I’ve tried to put it behind me the past two days but who am I kidding,

Sitting down by the rock pool I stare out at the night sky, my head is banging, from the wine, from thinking non-stop for the past month about the letters about who could possibly be doing this to me. I hear footsteps behind me,

“Ric” I say quietly hoping that it’s him …

Ric’s P.O.V

“Come on we have to go look for her now before it’s to late I mean the longer she’s out there in the dark on this state on her own the more likely it is that something is going to happen to her that this lunatic Is going to get her” I say running my fingers through my hair,

“Ric’s right we need to get out there now if we stand about talking what good is that going to do” Lucas says,

“Right come on then we will all split up we will cover more ground that way” Tony says,

“Ric you come with Beth and Me, Luc you go with Jack and Cassie and Belle you go with Mr Stewart” he says leading us out the door,

“What if we are to late tony” Beth cries tears rolling down her face,

“Come on Beth we have to think positive we can get to her ok” Tony says as we pick up the pace,

“we have to find her, I can’t lose her I mean anything could happen” I say fighting the tears from falling, I was terrified of what could have happened to her she’s already been through this once before, that’s when it hit me, who was behind this who it had to be it could only be the person that failed in his attempts to attack and rape Mattie the first time round failed,

“I think I know who it is who’s behind this” I stutter tears’ falling from my eyes as the reality of what is happening get’s the better of me.

Matilda’s P.O.V

“Ric” I say once more as the footsteps get closer,

“Think again princess Dalby isn’t here to save you now” the voice says I instantly recognise it as a voice from my past; I get to my feet trying to run, “not so fast Matilda you can’t get away from me so easily” he says grabbing hold of my wrist,

“get off me” I scream over and over he pushes me closer to him wrapping his hand round my face as he pushes me roughly off the rock,

“why are you doing this to me Callan” I cry biting at his hand hoping to loosen his grip

“b**ch” he yells slapping me across the face I scream out in pain.

Ric’s P.O.V

“Oh my god Mattie” I yell as I hear screaming,

“that’s here it’s her they’ve got her” Beth cries,

“quick come on we’ve got to find her” Tony says as we start to run in the direction that the screaming was coming from.

Archived