Destined

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww...I caught up on the last two chapters earlier, Jackie. You know what a big M/R fan I am; I'm likin' them as a couple more and more and more!

But whoever's sending those letters is getting seriously creepy! The bit about if she'd gone into the bedroom on her own...gave me the shivers! I just wanna know whodunnit!

Although I have to admit that I did also kinda like the last chapter, in all its fluffy glory! :D Keep up the great writing, hun! :D

I'll send you a huge bar of chocolate for all these updates (and it's great for emotional moments too, it's been scientifically proven to release happy endorphins in the brain!)...you're a star! *holds a huge slab of Cadbury's* C'mon, you know you want it! :P

Oh my god Jess such a tease I could really do with that huge slab of cadburys especially as I've got no chocolate in the house mums told dad to stop getting any in so ive had to rely on my supply of energy drinks to keep my spirits up and its working im never usually feeling creative after 6pm. :P

Lol, yeah, my family are on a weird health-drive thing too; little do they know I have my own secret stash...

Please, please, please update soon! And don't let *anyone* get in the way, and yes, that's a threat! :P :P :P

Archived