Destined

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit of a filler fluffy chapter but don't worry the drama will be back in the next chapter.

Chapter 11

Matilda’s P.O.V

“I’m sorry to hear about what’s going on love” Mr Stewart says to me as he joins me and Ric on the settee as we sat quietly watching the TV, “I hope your ok love your family have already been through so much don’t need to be going through this” he finishes

“Yeah we have, ill be ok Mr Stewart I’m just a bit shook up and frightened about it all you know I mean its like the Zoë thing all over again” I say softly

“I don’t get how someone can get off harassing such a young girl like this I hope they lock them up and throw away the key when they are found” he says rubbing his head,

“Yeah well they better before I get to them” Ric mutters

“Ric I’ve told you violence is not the answer, it won’t solve anything” I say looking at him,

“she’s right Ric I mean you’ve changed into such a wonderful kid since you’ve moved here thanks to young Matilda here and Sally and Flynn” Mr Stewart tells him

“thanks Granddad and you know you helped me yourself” Ric replies.

“Anyways Granddad, Sally were going to go upstairs for a while is that ok?” Ric asks them about half an hour later,

“yeah that’s fine kids, do you want to stay for lunch Matilda?” Sally asks me,

“yeah thanks Sally ill let my mum know” I say smiling at her as I take Ric’s hand as he leads me up to his bedroom.

“Ric” I say softly looking up at him as he looks down at me as we lay on his bed,

“yeah what’s up?” he asks I didn’t speak just pulled him down by his vest kissing him passionately, I start to run my fingers across his stomach trying to pull his vest up

“mmm Mattie as much as I like kissing you like that what’s going on?” he asks me pulling back from the kiss,

“I want you Ric” I whisper seductively, I wanted and needed him I wanted him to make me feel better to make me think about something else other than what was happening,

“as much as I’d like that Mattie I want to wait until we go any further Mattie I know I’ve been further with other girls, but you haven’t Matilda and I want your first time and our first time together to be special I don’t want it to be rushed and I know you Matilda you want to wait too deep down” he says as he runs his fingers through my hair,

“I’m sorry Ric I just wanted you to make everything go away to think about something else” I say fighting back the tears “I swear I’m not going to cry I’ve done enough of that” I add

“It’s ok to cry Matilda you’ve been through a lot and you know I’m here to talk to you about it, and well if you don’t want to talk about it or think about it for now then we are just going to have to figure something out that will take your mind off it won’t we so I say that after we have eaten we go out and enjoy ourselves what do you think?” he asks

“that sounds like a plan to me” I reply smiling.

“So are you two going to make up and get to know each other properly because you know if you don’t its going to drive us crazy” Lucas says as he pulls Belle over to where me and Ric sat at the beach,

“Lucas is right its about time you two got over yourselves and became friends” Ric adds,

“Ric” I say scolding him,

“Yeah Dalby what do you mean get over ourselves I don’t think we are the ones with the big egos” Belle says smirking at him,

“good one Belle I like it, anyways Belle I think that Ric and Lucas have a point what’s the point in us arguing anymore, and well I just want you to know that I know it wasn’t you who sent the letter and I’m sorry that the police had to interview you” I say

“that’s ok Matilda I know that wasn’t the case Lucas told me earlier how upset you was about us both being questioned. An yeah I don’t see any harm in us trying to get on with each other and you know maybe we will actually start liking each other” she says sitting down besides me in the sand,

“well seeming you’re getting on why don’t we go have fun out in the water” Ric says looking at Lucas a huge grin appearing across their faces the next thing I know Lucas has Belle in his arms as Ric is lifting me into his

“I’m going to kill you Ric Dalby” I scream as he runs through the sand.

Next time : What happens to Matilda when she returns home.

Chapter 3

I really loved this chapter, it was good Beth and Tony were so understanding, and even Lucas was to an extent. I thought that was classic colleen there, she always seems to think the "future" but doesn't mention it before it actually happens lol :P.

Chapter 4

I absolutely loved the lyrics that went with the chapter, it all worked so well! I'm hooked officially now.

Chapter 5

Oh my god that was the best chapter! I knew the drama wasn't far away. If it's not belle who is it? You've got me really intrigued.

Chapter 6

I knew there was some way mattie and ric would get to sleep together although it's nothing like that :P I'm even more intrigued now.

Chapter 7

That was a great chapter, i liked the detailed descriptions of mattie's statement they helped create the atmosphere of the police station. A teaser! That's a first isn't it :P

Chapter 8

Another great chapter! I wonder what's happened to mattie?!

Chapter 9

Great chapter, it's a good thing they did all go to Jack's because they must be near by if they can get into mattie's room that easily. I just want to know who it is!

Chapter 10

Brilliant chapter, it was a good idea for them not to tell mattie although the truth does tend to always come out in the end. I want to know who it is like now! :P

Chapter 11

That was great! I think we did need a break from the drama but still doesn't give me any ideas as to who it is, i wonder what happens to mattie, hopefully we find out more about this creep.

Archived