Destined

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 5

“I’ll see you tomorrow” I say softly as I stand at the door and kiss him softly,

“Yeah see you tomorrow ill text you when I get home” he says as he pulls back from the kiss, “Sleep well” he says kissing me softly on the lips I smile at him not wanting to leave him but knowing I have to I walk into the house shutting the door behind me sighing softly to myself as I lean against the door,

“Mum, Tony, Lucas” I say when I see they are not around “must be out” I mutter to myself as I head to my bedroom.

On entering my bedroom I see the small white envelope placed up against my teddy, I wonder who this could be from it must be from mum saying where they have gone, sitting down on my bed I open the envelope taking out the letter I start to read it carefully:

Mattie,

Saw you tonight looking stunning as usual I see your with Ric now saw the two of you enjoying yourself out on the boat. I hope you’re happy because everything can’t stay perfect forever so if I was you Matilda I’d watch your back.

X x x

What the hell is that supposed to mean, it’s not signed or anything, its got to be her hasn’t it her idea of a sick joke because she is jealous that I’m with Ric well she will think so when I see her, I clutch the letter running out my room and out of the house.

I see her stood their acting as If nothing is going on with Lucas and Ric and I can feel myself start to flip out who does she think she is, I rush over to them stopping as I get to them,

“What do you think you’re playing at is this your idea of a sick joke” I shout waving the letter in her face,

“What are you going on about now Matilda I haven’t done anything I’ve been with Lucas all night” she says smugly,

“That’s true Mattie it really can’t be her” Lucas says,

“Well if it isn’t her then who the hell is it then can you explain this” I say

“Babe calm down what’s wrong” Ric says wrapping his arms around me I sigh against his chest as the tears start to roll down my cheek; Ric takes the letter from me I can feel him tense up “Mattie where did you find this” he says turning me around so that I’m facing him,

“It was in my bedroom no one was home Ric someone has been in my bedroom” I say crying as I fall against his chest,

“and you’re sure this has nothing to do with you” Ric says to Belle,

“I swear Ric” she says,

“Ric what’s going on?” I hear Lucas ask him as Ric rubs my back soothingly,

“here” he says passing the letter to Lucas, I can’t believe this is happening.

Drama, drama, drama! Yeah right Belle, as if you didn't have anything to do with it... I bet she did. If not, Matties got herself a stalker... or Ric does! Either way, its drama and angst, amid fluff and oh so adorable Mattie/Ric, so I'm pretty content! Excellent update Jackie, but damn you, because now I'm hooked, and I wanna know whats going to happen next!

Thanks Jess, ill try and not leave it long until the next update I have all week free this week so hopefully I can update my fics a lot this week and yes this fic is going to be full of drama now and sorry you'll have to wait and see who it is and keep guessing it won't be revealed for a while yet who it is.

Archived