Destined

Guest Jackieleanne

Aww, awkward, shy, cute Matilda and Ric. That was brilliant Jackie, I really did love the awkward shyness between the two, and the sweet little hand holding moments that were so adorable :wub: I loved the final sentence, how Beth, Tony & Luke were all standing there waiting for an explination, how embarrassing for Mattie... and I can't wait to hear what she tells them! So in conclusion... update soon please!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont usaually enjoy fanfics because there usaually about Jack and Martha, and they just dont interest me. ( Not meant to cause offence, just my opinion). but this one is really good. Keep going because its keeping me hooked. And that takes alot.

Chapter 3

“Hmm well you see I” I started before pausing thinking of what to say this was so embarrassing id been so lost in my own little world that I forgot about everyone other than me and Ric, I mean what was I going to say it wasn’t just mum who had seen what had gone on it was Tony and Lucas as well I mean how was I going to tell Lucas that I was with Ric would he be ok with it how was he going to react. “Well me and Ric are kind of together” I say

“aw that’s good love you deserve to be with someone who can make you happy and I know Ric will look after you” Tony says walking towards me and hugging me,

“thanks Tony” I say smiling as I try and read both the looks on Lucas and mums face

“well it’s good that you have found someone Mattie I mean I can’t say that I didn’t expect it to happen at some point” mum says smiling softly

“Luc?” I ask him looking at him,

“well Beth we should go to bed its been a long night, good night” Tony says,

“Yeah good night kids” Beth says as they leave the room.

“Luc are you ok?” I ask him sitting down beside him on the couch,

“I’m not going to lie Mattie it’s a bit of a shock I mean I know we said our feelings had changed I just I guess I never expected that you would feel romantically about Ric, but I am happy for you Matilda I mean I know that Ric cares about you a hell of a lot and I’m sure that he won’t hurt you but if he does hurt you then I think ill have to do something about it” he says as he looks into my eyes I can see that what he is saying is from the heart,

“Thanks Lucas I hope you find someone as well and it means a lot to me that you are ok with this” I say hugging him.

“Mattie wait up” I hear Cassie shout as I make my way out of school the next day at lunch to meet Ric at the Diner, I stop waiting for her to catch up with me,

“Yeah” I say simply we wasn’t exactly on the best of speaking terms since she had left Ric for Macca,

“Mattie please just hear me out ok, I’m so sorry for hurting both you, Ric and everyone I didn’t mean to hurt everyone like that I can’t help the way I feel Mattie and I really don’t want to lose your friendship over this” she says,

“well I guess that we could take things slow in sorting things out” I say softly no matter how hurt I was she was still a really good friend to me and it wouldn’t be easy to stop us caring about each other,

“thank you Mattie I really do appreciate you giving me another chance, anyways I just wanted to say congratulations Ric told me about you two” she says

“Yeah I’m really happy thanks for helping him realise his feelings for me, anyways I got to go he will be waiting for me” I say

“Ok see you” she says dashing off as I make my way into the Diner where I see him sat in the corner booth waiting for me.

“Hey” I say walking up beside him placing my hand on his shoulder,

“hey this is for you” he says handing me the white rose as I slide into the booth next to him,

“aw Ric its beautiful” I say softly looking into his deep blue eyes,

“don’t worry about it you deserve it” he says wrapping his arm around me I lean back against him,

“Right here you are” Colleen says placing two plates down at the table a chicken salad for myself and a hamburger for Ric, “its so lovely to see you two together I always did think something would happen between you two” she gushes smiling at us,

“thank you Colleen” Ric says smiling at me,

“Colleen” Irene says shouting her, she rushes away,

“so you ordered for me” I say smiling,

“yeah is that ok?” he asks me,

“yeah that’s fine” I say kissing his cheek softly before picking up my fork.

“Well anyways I should probably be getting going but I was thinking why it is a Friday night how would you like to go out on a date tonight” Ric says as we stand outside the school entrance,

“I think that would be lovely” I say entwining my fingers with his,

“That’s good I’ll pick you up at six if that’s ok?” he asks me,

“that’s fine” I say

“anyways I should probably go ill see you tonight” he says he lifts my hand kissing it softly before he lets go and starts to walk away I sigh looking at him once more before walking into the school I feel on top of the world right now.

Archived