Destined

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 4

What if I told you it was all meant to be?

Would you believe me, would you agree?

Its almost that feeling that we've met before

so tell me that you dont think Im crazy

when I tell your love is here and now.

Ric’s P.O.V

“Hey Mrs Hunter is Matilda ready yet?” I say as Beth opens the door, it feels strange seeing her for the first time since I started to date her daughter,

“Not yet she will be in a second come in” she says letting me in “and by the way those are lovely I’m sure Mattie will love them” she adds

“thanks” I say looking down at the dozen red roses I had brought Matilda.

“Hey” I hear her say I look up and see her standing their by the hallway she looks stunning, breathtaking she truly is beautiful she’s wearing a white dress cut just above the knee that shows off her tan perfectly her light brown hair flows softly over her shoulder,

“You look beautiful, these are for you” I say handing the roses to her,

“Aw thanks Ric, mum will you put these in water we should probably be going right” she say smiling,

“Sure love have a nice time you two I expect you back at ten Matilda” Beth replies taking the roses from her and walking into the kitchen,

“I’ll have her home don’t worry Mrs Hunter, see you later” I say taking Matilda’s hand and leading her out of the door.

A Moment like this.

Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this.

Some people search forever for that one special kiss.

I cant believe its happening to me.

Everything changes, but beauty remains.

Something so tender I cant explain.

Well I may be dreaming but til I awake.

Can we make the dream last forever?

And I'll cherish all the love we share for a moment like this.

Matilda’s P.O.V

“Oh my god Ric” I say throwing my arms around him as I look at the decorated Blaxland which sits in the water at the Wharf,

“I’m glad you like it” he says looking into my eyes, I can’t believe I just threw my arms around him like this, I hope he doesn’t mind, I don’t let go off him though I can’t its like I’m stuck to him I don’t want to let go off him,

“I love it” I say smiling at him, finally places my hands down by my side,

“Come on then let’s go” he says taking my hand as he leads me down the wharf to the boat, where his granddad waits.

“G’day love” Alf says smiling at me as Ric climbs onto the boat before holding his hand out to help me across,

“Hi Mr Stewart” I say,

“well I’ll leave you two kids to it” he says walking back inside,

“come on this way” Ric says taking my hand once more and leading me around to the back of the boat, where a picnic spread was layout for us,

“Oh Ric it’s beautiful” I say smiling as he sits down pulling me down with him.

The speed of waiting love of all.

I wanna know that you will catch me when I fall.

So let me tell you this.

Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this...

“It’s beautiful isn’t it” I say smiling as I lean against him as we watch the sunset,

“Yeah it is” he says as he places his hand under my chin turning my face to meet his,

“it’s perfect” I say smiling looking into his eyes

“yeah it is, thanks for giving us a chance Mattie I really do love you I always have” he says softly,

“I love you too” I say as we find ourselves inches from each others his lips soon covering my own he kisses me softly, my lips part I let him kiss me I kiss him back it was the perfect kiss the kiss I’d always dreamt about.

Some people search a lifetime for a moment like this.

Archived