Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

^^ Good ideas! I love love to see Tony and Beth take someone in... a whole new set of dramas for them!

I like the conman idea, but then both of them would be great to watch...

I wonder what else Jon has been in before? i know he's been on All Saints, but it would be interesting to see what kind of characters he's played before, seeing as we know him as lovely sweet Tony Holden.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Good ideas! I love love to see Tony and Beth take someone in... a whole new set of dramas for them!

I like the conman idea, but then both of them would be great to watch...

I wonder what else Jon has been in before? i know he's been on All Saints, but it would be interesting to see what kind of characters he's played before, seeing as we know him as lovely sweet Tony Holden.

Yeh I do wonder if Clarissa been in any other TV programme sorry to go off topic. Yeh Tony and Beth should start fostering some kids :)

^ I would love for Tony and Beth to be the new Tom and Pippa :) But unfortunately the waifs and strays always seem to go and live with Sally or Irene. I wouldn't want Tony and Beth to split up but something bad is usually around the corner for most of the couples in the bay. It's really strange to imagine Tony and Sally together <_< and there is no other characters around that would be right for Tony.

Which brings me to something else that I have thought about - If Jon didn't play Tony, what sort of character would you want him to play? I know it's really difficult thinking of an actor playing someone else but thought I would pose the question anyway. I just can't see him as a psycho or a baddie, he is too nice! Oh! I have just thought of something.... he could be one half of a gay couple who move to the bay :D or he could be a conman who tries to rip everyone off, including Beth!

Yeh I think Tony would be random if he was a crazy stalker. I though one thing if Tony or Beth ever leave they both have to die together (I know it sounds horrible but that the only way you would write Beth or Tony out :( ) and Lucas and Mattie living with Kit if Kit wants to come back. I sound mean don't I.

What about if tony met a woman who looked exactly like his wife Kate, and he just coldn't get her out of his head because of the resemblence... that would cause drama for him and beth?

On the other hand, Tony must have some secrets that could be good storylines... everyone in summer bay does!

What about if tony met a woman who looked exactly like his wife Kate, and he just coldn't get her out of his head because of the resemblence... that would cause drama for him and beth?

On the other hand, Tony must have some secrets that could be good storylines... everyone in summer bay does!

Yeh I thought of a son that he never knew about? or if Beth have a twin sister who looks just like her and had an affair with Beth's twin sister and Tony finds that it wasn't Beth who he slept with?

I think that would be interesting as it would really shake things up between them. However if Tony left Beth it would destroy her because that is kind of what happened when Rhys left her for Shelley.

Also, do you remember years ago Curtis was going out with an Italian girl (Laura I think) and she died when she threw herself under a train? Then a year or two later the actress turned up as a different character and totally freaked Curtis out. Anyway they ended up living happily ever after. :D

Lol! Tony and Phil. :wub: It's written in the stars... :P

Tony and Sally? Err no. lol. Tony and Irene seems wrong too... Tony and Beth. :) That's good, keep it that way. lol.

I can't imagine Tony evil. It's just too hard... *hits head*

I loved him in today's UK ep. I love it when characters ask questions, even though they fully well know what's going off! "Where were you?" - Tony, you saw him!! lol. :P He's great when he's clever and mad. lol.

Where are all my fellow Tony admirers? :P I think I am suffering from Tony withdrawal. Was he in Wednesdays Aus episode?

Back on the subject of what Jon has been in before, It says in IMDB that he played a 'Footie Fan' in Little Fish. I have managed to 'acquire' the film and have had a quick flick through but haven't spotted him yet. Looks like I am going to have to watch it all the way through cos I am thinking it's a 'blink and you miss him' part :D Anyone else seen it?

^ Nope, not in last nights. I'm hopeful for tonight because it seems to have a bit of an Ash and Martha focus and he's involved in that storyline. H&A without Tony, for me, is like unwrapping a Christmas gift to find it's a pair of socks. 7pm comes and I'm all excited and then - nothin'! :)

I haven't seen "Little Fish" but have heard it's a good film so might check it out.

:D I know what you mean. It's very disappointing when Tony doesn't appear! I didn't see todays but I think there are some good Tony episodes coming up in the next few days in the UK:

The Lucas/Lee pregnancy thing and Tony freaking out, Beth realising her kids are probably dead and Tony comforting her and finally on Monday (I think) hero Tony finding the lost people and saving Martha's life.

so I am looking forward to them, even though I have already seen them loads of times!

By the way I love the avatar Bodwod :D very appropriate!

Archived