Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^I agree completely! he was fab in tonights ep (I'm assuming your from the UK) and he does have alot of potential but the writers just use him in storylines that mostly involve the likes of Beth, Jack or Lucas :( but I would just love to see Tpony have his own storyline.

Lol he's adorable! and not bad looking for his age but i find Jack and Corey better :)

And even thought he looks lovely in this pic, anyone think a haircut is called for?!

Agreed. The hair gets out of control at times. Maybe he should keep it under his cap in his search and rescue outfit. He looked damn fine in that get-up. I really think the Bay needs a fireman.

I really think the Bay needs a fireman.

Haha! my mum said the same thing ealier she was like you have doctors and police officers, where are the fireman??

There was that fireman Dave. He was okay looking. But i agree, Tony should be the resident fireman!

I'm just sort of wondering.... everyone keeps saying how they would love to see Tony have his own storyline that doesn't revolve around Beth, Jack or Lucas. My question is what kind of story do you think would suit Tony? We all know how he is such a nice guy, so he wouldn't do anything overly bad or anything. I would love to see Tony with a storyline but i'm absolutely stumped as to what would be good for him. (Spoiler: There was time that he lost his job) Maybe i just don't have an imagination?

I really think the Bay needs a fireman.

Haha! my mum said the same thing ealier she was like you have doctors and police officers, where are the fireman??

There was that fireman Dave. He was okay looking. But i agree, Tony should be the resident fireman!

I'm just sort of wondering.... everyone keeps saying how they would love to see Tony have his own storyline that doesn't revolve around Beth, Jack or Lucas. My question is what kind of story do you think would suit Tony? We all know how he is such a nice guy, so he wouldn't do anything overly bad or anything. I would love to see Tony with a storyline but i'm absolutely stumped as to what would be good for him. (Spoiler: There was time that he lost his job) Maybe i just don't have an imagination?

lol I forgot about fireman Dave.

Umm... good question :huh: I can't think of one. Your not the only one without an imagination - I don't seem to have one tonight.

I have no imagination either! So i should maybe go a bit easier on the writers for not giving him good storylines! :D

I wouldn't want him to get ill and I wouldn't want him to have an affair so that doesn't leave a lot really. There is always the secret child angle but that has been done to death in recent times. I have mentioned this in other threads in the past but I think that a good storyline could be Beth getting pregnant. I know this involves Beth too but at least it could be something that would give them both some great scenes and dialogue.

I really am out of ideas for Tony. There are plenty of things they could do with him but it would be too similar to things that have happened in recent years. i.e. Lost in the bush, kidnapping, snake bite, commiting murder. Actually that has given me an idea... what if he was to run a someone over in his car accidentally and kill them (not very nice I know). That would give him some great material to work with as he is the type of person who would not be able to deal with the guilt well at all. Thats my best effort i'm afraid!

Also, he could become a Fireman because:

he lost his job at the school then got a job at the gym but now Kim is back at the gym. Seeing as his job hasn't been mentioned for a while I figure he is unemployed now? or did i miss something?

Well I don't actually mind if Tony's storyline does revolve around the people in his life as long as he has a big part to play in it. The Lucus rebellion storyline at the beginning of the year gave him plenty of screen time and gave the audience a good insight into his character. When you think about it, nearly every storyline for any character is revolving around someone else. Let's face it, Kate Ritchie did her best work when her storyline revolved around Flynn. I'd be happy enough for the same to happen with Tony as long as he was a major player and not just a bit part.

As for long lost children, I think it would need to be a niece or nephew for Tony because pulling a skeleton out of his closet would ruin this awesome character. Surely there's room for one decent person on TV. They'll need to bring some younger blood in soonish because all the current teenagers will be leaving school next year.

Archived