Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

I loved Tony last night. There wasn't much of him but it was enough to break the drought. His little hand action when he told Colleen to save the lecture for those who didn't show up was priceless. I loved that he kept laughing at her and ran off to the pub for a beer and the awesome look on his face when he knew he'd been sprung.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I haven't seen it yet but I can't wait too! Sounds really funny and different from what we have seen from Tony lately :D I know this is meant to be a Jon/Tony appreciation but I think the character of Colleen is genius and brings the best out of other characters.

Colleen is great. I think she is a very good character. She puts her two cents in, but when she sees people in need she is a very caring and compassionate person. (eg: like the leah losing her baby storyline)

there hasn't been much of Tony in the nz episiodes either. Mind you i have missed a few lately because of work...

I was thinking of doing a tony fan fic... i was wondering if anyone would read it?

Love the new avatar, Karena. I have a feeling we're going to see some friction between Beth and Tony re their different directions - Beth wanting to travel and Tony wanting to stay settled.

I thought Beth wanted to do that :)

Love the new avatar, Karena. I have a feeling we're going to see some friction between Beth and Tony re their different directions - Beth wanting to travel and Tony wanting to stay settled.

I thought Beth wanted to do that :)

Beth wanted to do what?

I love your avatar too Karena :lol: It's very cool.

I think there will be a bit of friction there as well. But then after all isn't it Tony's money? He can do what he likes with it?

Archived