Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two episodes without Tony!.. I am having withdrawal symptoms :D I'm thinking it might be a few more days until we see him again though :( But I am pleased he is getting a sort of storyline with this Ash stuff. I wonder what he knows <_<

Yay about time and I think a dramatic storyline which involes all the Holden's which Tony enmey who had an affair with Katie and he gets Beth and Tony race agaisnt the clock to save beth :wink: it just a suggestion :)

I was watching the NZ omnibus before. There was so much Tony!

Spoiler for outside AUS/NZ (We're up to the episodes where Tony first starts at the gym etc)

I have to say that he is definitley HotDad when he wears that singlet...

And i love it whenever he notices something wrong with his boys, (It was Lucas this week) But he never pressures them into doing stuff they don't want to do/say. He's so cool and laid back! And he was sooo nice to Maddie, that was really sweet of him.

QUOTE(karena @ Oct 22 2006, 10:17 AM)

But I am pleased he is getting a sort of storyline with this Ash stuff. I wonder what he knows

Me too... it should be interesting.

I was watching the NZ omnibus before. There was so much Tony!

Spoiler for outside AUS/NZ (We're up to the episodes where Tony first starts at the gym etc)

I have to say that he is definitley HotDad when he wears that singlet...

And i love it whenever he notices something wrong with his boys, (It was Lucas this week) But he never pressures them into doing stuff they don't want to do/say. He's so cool and laid back! And he was sooo nice to Maddie, that was really sweet of him.

QUOTE(karena @ Oct 22 2006, 10:17 AM)

But I am pleased he is getting a sort of storyline with this Ash stuff. I wonder what he knows

Me too... it should be interesting.

Yeh lol Tony shows how much he loves Mattie as he never had a daughter of his own :) Beth should hurry up and marry him before it too late, Yeh my sister is the same as you ladies :lol: and she is 11 and yeh I never though something like that from a girl at her age :lol:

Two episodes without Tony!.. I am having withdrawal symptoms I'm thinking it might be a few more days until we see him again though But I am pleased he is getting a sort of storyline with this Ash stuff. I wonder what he knows

I know, I'm starting to fret. He'd better show up again soon. I have a nasty feeling you're right about not seeing him for a while though. To use a word made up by the awesome Paul Lassiter in "Spin City", I'm 'hopetamistic' about the Ash story line.

Archived