Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At last, the drought was broken and with quite a good Tony dosage at that. He needs a haircut - he's starting to look like a very hot scarecrow.

Mmmmm.... a hot scarecrow?! interesting :D I haven't been able to watch the episode yet unfortunately but I can't wait to see a good dosage of Tony! Today's episode on Five Life in the UK was an absolutely fantastic Tony episode. Even though I have seen it numerous times before, it was still great! :wub:

I was thinking of starting a Tony screencaps thread in the screen captures & photos section... what do my fellow Tony/Jon lovers think?

T..t..t...t...Tony!!

He's great. Isn't he? (Wow, how many biased answers will I get? lol)

As Karena said. Five Life today was brilliant for Tony! I loved the little looks he gave when Beth wasn't looking. Made me chuckle... lol

Definitely backing the Tony screencaps thread! I'll help when I can. Anything to support the Tonyness!

(Sorry guys, it's Karena's fault you got landed with a new Tony fan. lol.)

It was episode 4220. Matilda came home from hospital and Beth was acting like nothing had happened (helicopter crash/lost in the bush thing) and everyone, ie. Mattie, Lucas and Tony, was getting stressed about it. Tony was worried about her and she kept saying that everything was alright. They had a little argument but then made up at the surf club. Tony was really lovely in it :wub:

I'm going to post what caps of Tony I have for now in screencaps section. Would love to see any you have too bodwod :)

Archived