Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Tony was absolutely hilarious in the episodes i watched today! (in the NZ omnibus). SO sweet and cute to watch!

Spoiler for Outside AUS/NZ: (Highlight)

Tara came in to use the gym and he basically told her to get lost. He then refunded her membership and just threw the money at her. Then as Tara walked out of the door he took her card and cut it up into little strips! He gave her such a mean look, it was priceless!

Later on Maddie was in hospital to have her skin graft surgery and Lucas, Beth and Tony were there with her. Matilda said something about being a hunter and how the name must bring her bad luck or something so lucas grabbed a pen and changed the name above her bed to Matilda Jones. Matilda says, "How do we know the jones don't have bad luck? (or something along those lines) Tony says "Well they must be doing something right, eveyone's trying to keep up with them!". The line itself seemed really lame, but the way tony said it was great!

So there was quite a bit of Tony and it was great. He actually had more screen time than Beth!

Sorry i keep rambling on about random stuff, but i was just too excited from all the tony stuff. lol.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony was absolutely hilarious in the episodes i watched today! (in the NZ omnibus). SO sweet and cute to watch!

Spoiler for Outside AUS/NZ: (Highlight)

Tara came in to use the gym and he basically told her to get lost. He then refunded her membership and just threw the money at her. Then as Tara walked out of the door he took her card and cut it up into little strips! He gave her such a mean look, it was priceless!

I love that moment. Tony was so childish and it was perfect. I love that he kind of (highlight) chased her out the door with the scissors. I love Tony. He's like Alf's mini-me. I think he'll be the town patriarch when Alf shuffles off this mortal coil.

^ I love that scene too :D But I don't like Amanda telling him what to do one little bit :(

I have just looked at the official site and I think its the first time I have ever seen Tony on the big picture thing with the squares (I don't quite know how to describe it!). He looks really sweet the way he is kissing Beth's head :wub:

^ I love that scene too :D But I don't like Amanda telling him what to do one little bit :(

I have just looked at the official site and I think its the first time I have ever seen Tony on the big picture thing with the squares (I don't quite know how to describe it!). He looks really sweet the way he is kissing Beth's head :wub:

karena your avatar is sweet :wub: can I use it and did you make it? Yeh it really sweet and Beth does needs lots of Kisses.

Yay Tony! He always is so sweet...

The Tony stuff soudns good! Can't wait to see it.

Ahh, Tony. I really wish he would get a storyline. Even if it was one with him and Beth. That'd do me. Just as long as it wasn't orientated around their kids.

But, I can't think of any storylines he could have. Any suggestions?

The Tony stuff soudns good! Can't wait to see it.

Ahh, Tony. I really wish he would get a storyline. Even if it was one with him and Beth. That'd do me. Just as long as it wasn't orientated around their kids.

But, I can't think of any storylines he could have. Any suggestions?

Um Beth Preganat storyline (Only if I wish and I dout that they will do it) or maybe a kiddnaped where someone gets either Lucas or Mattie? How about a Beth,Tony,Irene love triangle (Only if Tony dare)?

I know this wont be a popular opinion but if Tony and Beth ever broke up (which I hope they don't) then I'd rather see him with Sally. I know there's an age difference but I'd love to see him as Summer Bay's foster dad, the new Tom Fletcher (it's been a while). Flynn is the only one I've really liked in the foster dad role since Tom. If not then I hope one of the new teens that's bound to come along when the current batch grow too old for the school based storylines lands on his and Beth's doorstep.

^ I would love for Tony and Beth to be the new Tom and Pippa :) But unfortunately the waifs and strays always seem to go and live with Sally or Irene. I wouldn't want Tony and Beth to split up but something bad is usually around the corner for most of the couples in the bay. It's really strange to imagine Tony and Sally together <_< and there is no other characters around that would be right for Tony.

Which brings me to something else that I have thought about - If Jon didn't play Tony, what sort of character would you want him to play? I know it's really difficult thinking of an actor playing someone else but thought I would pose the question anyway. I just can't see him as a psycho or a baddie, he is too nice! Oh! I have just thought of something.... he could be one half of a gay couple who move to the bay :D or he could be a conman who tries to rip everyone off, including Beth!

Archived