Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was some nice facial expressions from HotDad in todays Aus episode i thought! Especially with the stripper and the looking around the floor for the rings! :D My favourite bit was a little exchange between Tony and Beth when she told him he couldn't wear the stripey shirt because it was "never gonna work"! He looked all cute when he said "but it's my favourite" :wub: I also just noticed that he was wearing pyjamas (it was a blink and you miss it kind of moment though). I don't know about anyone else but I don't see Tony as a pyjamas kinda guy! :D

I also just noticed that he was wearing pyjamas (it was a blink and you miss it kind of moment though).

Or in my case a "rewind it and watch it a couple more times kind of a moment".

I don't know about anyone else but I don't see Tony as a pyjamas kinda guy!

Yep, can't say he's usually got them on while I'm picturing him :wink:

One more episode of Tony for the year.... It better be a good one!! I don't know how I will cope without any new Tony episodes over christmas, I will have to rewatch old ones to keep me going.

Just to generate a bit of interest on this thread between the Tony/Jon fans, what is your favourite Tony episode of the year and why? I will be back later when I have made my decision!! :)

By the way I am loving the ammendments you have made to your avatar bodwod! :D Lets hope his wish comes true!

Archived