Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

^ I think we are telepathic I was just about to post something along the lines of 'I couldn't believe Tony was finally gonna get some love action' and I looked and you had beat me too it!! :lol:

I just knew the doorbell would go but I still shouted "NNNNOOOOOO" at the computer!! I should have known it was too good to be true cos Tony and Beth haven't had a scene like that for a long time (if ever!) so something was always going to put a dampner on it. I thought it was a bit reminiscent of their first kiss together when Jack and Martha walked in and killed the moment!

Nevermind though, look on the bright side, at least we got some Tony scenes and for some reason I wasn't expecting him to appear in the first episode of the year.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this is true. I too wasn't expecting to see a lot of Tony this week, although I thought Kit's return might at least get me a glimpse of him making coffee or something. Still, they could have had a bit of a snog and then had the doorbell ring. Come on people, throw us a bone!! (hmm, I could make a rude bone reference there but I'm pure of thought, so shall restrain myself).

^ :o Shocking! Your mind is like a sewer! :P

Just watched Tuesdays episode but was very disappointed by about 2 seconds of Tony airtime and about 1 word! Hope thats not it for the week!! :(

Hope that little scene between Tony and Beth yesterday was a hint of things to come and we get to see a better 'connection' between them this year. But as I have mentioned previously

about 'Beths big decision'

I doubt the future will be plain sailing as this is Home and Away after all!

I don't think I've even seen them kiss on screen...

They have once or twice i believe but i'm afraid it's a very very very rare sight! :P

If anyone is interested, Jon's brief appearance on Soapstar Superstar is on youtube here. Have a look, he looks lovely :wub:

They have once or twice i believe but i'm afraid it's a very very very rare sight! :P

I must've blinked and missed it. I'm hoping with Beth's new storyline that maybe we'll get to see more of him. I really enjoyed seeing the Lucas and his rebellion storyline; some great acting from Jon there! I haven't seen the scene's of him at Jack's bedside but I'm looking forward to seeing it. So I'm really hoping we see more of him soon!

I hope we see more of Tony this week cos we didn't see anywhere near enough last week! (I mean airtime not more of his body... although that would be nice! :P ) I think Beth's storyline may start this week so I am hopeful of some good scenes but judging by the spoilers it will be over pretty quickly :angry: Then who knows what is in store for Tony?! Your guess is as good as mine! :D

Yay, spoilers. More Tony for me (well, OK, and you too Karena - I'll share)!!!

I was disappointed that we didn't see him at the end of the week through the Lucas/Belle stuff. Jack needs to move the hell out of the house - he's stealing Tony's scenes!

You better share or there will be pistols at dawn!! :D So lookin forward to the next week or so, I have a feeling that it will be a good Tony week!

On the official site there is a pic of Tony and it says that he warns Ash not to mess with martha. Is he being protective or is the green eyed monster rearing its ugly head?? Discuss...... :P

This Martha thing is probably all in our minds but it gives us something to hope for that doesn't involve washing up, sitting by a hospital bed or having a beer in the bar!!!

Archived