Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no we can't let HotDad slip down to page 2! Lets keep him alive and well over the winter/summer break!! :D

Anyone have any idea who the woman is with Jon in these pics?

http://www.homeandawaycentral.info/gallery...=315&pos=20

http://www.homeandawaycentral.info/gallery...=315&pos=21

Jealous??... Me?... Of course not!! :P

^Thanks for that Bodwod. He gave some really good answers in there I especially liked this one about relationships:

I’ve always been a believer that marriage consists of three lives: there’s my life, her life and our life and obviously the three of them interact, but there are three distinct circles

How true! He is hot and a sensitive new age guy...

Nice pics. Damn he's fine.

Damn right he is! :D

How true! He is hot and a sensitive new age guy...

I agree :) He seems very wise about the subject of marriage. Anyone know if he has been married before? I was wondering if he was married at the moment but my eagle eyes haven't spotted any evidence of a wedding ring in any pictures! :D

I was thinking about the pictures of him that I posted the links to above. I was thinking that the woman could be a random person who he was posing with or a friend or a sister, but they definately look 'coupley' to me (but then again I am not a body language expert)

One other thing I spotted in the pics is that there is no evidence of a haircut yet! Looks like the scarecrow look is here to stay!!

How sad do I sound?! I honesty haven't spend hours staring at and studying the photos!!

*runs away and hides because I sound like an obsessed stalker* :o

That's OK, Karena, you can hide out at my place "Stalker Central".

Lol :lol:

I was disappointed to see he was missing from the bottom picture too. wonder where he was that day... clearly not the hairdressers!! :D

While i'm here I have something i need help with. I am on a bit of a music video making frenzy at the moment. I am in the process of making 2 general ones then I am going to make a Tony one! I know I again sound obsessed but I thought it might be fun and something we can all enjoy :wink: Problem is I have been racking my brains trying to find a suitable song to use but I haven't found one that 'fits' yet. Any suggestions???? :)

wonder where he was that day... clearly not the hairdressers!!

:D tee

I know I again sound obsessed but I thought it might be fun and something we can all enjoy Problem is I have been racking my brains trying to find a suitable song to use but I haven't found one that 'fits' yet. Any suggestions????

Great idea. I'd love to see it. I'll have to have a think about the music. Tough question. Tony's over-use of the term "oi" makes me immediately think of the "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi" chant (which I hate, BTW). :) I'll give it some thought and get back to you.

Archived